If Jerry never mentioned "All in"

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Would it not have bothered you so much that we weren't active in free agency so early?

reddyuta

Reaction score
first off i question the sanity o Cowboy fans who bought the ALL IN remark,where have been in the Stephen Jones era?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
first off i question the sanity o Cowboy fans who bought the ALL IN remark,where have been in the Stephen Jones era?
How were we supposed to read his mind, we're not wrong at all I'm sorry. We see how things ended, we thought he felt bad about losing, and wanted to fix it

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Would it not have bothered you so much that we weren't active in free agency so early?
I knew he was full of crap when he said it, so I don't care either way. I wasn't bothered in the least. Anyone who has been a fan of this team for any length of time knows how much of a blow hard Jerry is. He's always had a tendency to say stupid things thinking it will appease the pissed off masses.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yeah I'd be less annoyed if he wasn't openly trying to manipulate us. He said it for a reason, then he walked it back, but his intention was to be vague and placate the fan base.
I don't get what he gets from doing this

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I knew he was full of crap when he said it, so I don't care either way. I wasn't bothered in the least. Anyone who has been a fan of this team for any length of time knows how much of a blow hard Jerry is. He's always had a tendency to say stupid things thinking it will appease the pissed off masses.
I know this at least, whatever he said, STEPHEN would walk it back

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
It was said because the FO felt the heat. I don't mind the patient approach, although I'm pissed we didn't pick up a RB. I do mind when somebody says something to cover their rear, and they don't follow through. The fact that Stephen is trying to spin it in his favor, insulting our intelligence is even more disappointing.

Cmac

Reaction score
Yeah I'd be less annoyed if he wasn't openly trying to manipulate us. He said it for a reason, then he walked it back, but his intention was to be vague and placate the fan base.
I'd been ok if Jerry said we have "The Top-Secret Sauce" now, instead of saying we're "All In" openly. The problem is Jerry can't help himself at the sight of lights, cameras and microphones. Stay tune......a return to Hard Knocks is coming.

Reactions: CWR

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He can think that, but the only people who believed him where his sheep and lemmings. Rockport might still be convinced Jerry meant it and is standing on pins and needles with anticipation.
Lol lol lol lol I'm

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It was said because the FO felt the heat. I don't mind the patient approach, although I'm pissed we didn't pick up a RB. I do mind when somebody says something to cover their rear, and they don't follow through. The fact that Stephen is trying to spin it in his favor, insulting our intelligence is even more disappointing.
Hmmmmmm, Jerry and Dak do that quite a bit.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
In honesty I know we're not getting big names so we have to lower our expectations and accept what's really going to happen so yeah I agree I'm fine waiting too, some of these players ARE making a bit too much. Let's get more for our money, but at least make sure they can play