If Jerry never mentioned "All in"

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I was skeptical about his version of ALL IN being equal to mine, but it was clearly confirmed (that it wasn’t) after he gave a 15 min. explanation of his idea of ALL IN as he sat oddly cockeyed in an oversized office chair.

They’re doing what I expected and I guess credit can be given for at least beginning to address the deficiency at LB.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We all know that Jerry is a congenital liar but this time the media has grabbed this and won't let it go.

I haven't seen a sports show that has not been destroying him about this.....every single one!
Shouldn't have said it, all the needed to do was keep it simple we need to work on some things this off season and focus on filling some gaps in places where we struggled!! Boom done!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not sure why fans interpreted All In as being very active in FA. I took it to mean we were keeping HC and QB and try to resign big stars.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I was skeptical about his version of ALL IN being equal to mine, but it was clearly confirmed (that it wasn’t) after he gave a 15 min. explanation of his idea of ALL IN as he sat oddly cockeyed in an oversized office chair.

They’re doing what I expected and I guess credit can be given for at least beginning to address the deficiency at LB.
I'm cracking up lol lol lol lol lol 15 minutes lol cockeyed! Lol

In that 15 minutes did you get any real substance from the conversation? Takes at least 12 minutes to get past the uhhhh hhmmmmmm well let me uhhhhh hmmm kkkkkkkkkkkkk

shabazz

Reaction score
Good. It's time karma catches up with him while he is still here.
The problem is that the FO lives in a vacuum. They close their eyes and ears to any and all criticism and keep slogging forward in ineptitude.

Like Sinatra, they are hell bent on doing it "their way "

I'm actually glad that Rex Ryan didn't leave his job to join this dumpster fire.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I tried being nice to him so he'd come over to my shack and sign a couple of piss pots. I guess I need to be a high school PE teacher for him to come over.

my house
52075738579_6fa515f37a_b.jpg

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m not sure why fans interpreted All In as being very active in FA. I took it to mean we were keeping HC and QB and try to resign big stars.
In that case, they may have an opening in the front office for you, lol

Most fans and media outlets took all in as actually IMPROVING the failed roster.....not keeping the status quo

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would it not have bothered you so much that we weren't active in free agency so early?
The keyword is bothered. Jones did not bother me for saying it. Saying he was all in was no different from other deflection nonsense he has said many times over the years.

If anything, it bothered me that some people and media mistook why he said something for the umpteenth time. The narcissist is really successful at doing that.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The keyword is bothered. Jones did not bother me for saying it. Saying he was all in was no different from other deflection nonsense he has said many times over the years.

If anything, it bothered me that some people and media mistook why he said something for the umpteenth time. The narcissist is really successful at doing that.
Lol very true, did you hear anyone ask him what he meant by the comment when he said it??