If LVE’s Career Is Finished

SlammedZero

Reaction score
What’s funny is MOST of you were in TOTAL lust with LVE last year. The fact is Cowboys fans on here are in love with you until you show any decline whatsoever, then they’re finished with you. I don’t always agree with him but, It’s no wonder Stephen A Smith hates Cowboys fans
Right? Just like with Amari Cooper. Fans here were hanging Cooper posters above their beds last year and now they can't wait to run him out of town. :laugh:

Silly

Reaction score
That means we wasted the top draft pick from the last 3 drafts essentially, assuming we let Amari
Cooper walk (which is very likely now).

2017: Taco Charlton
2018: Leighton Vander-Esch
2019: Amari Cooper

Factor in who we drafted after the 1st round, and it’s starting to look like a crippling series of draft classes. Chidobe Awuzie, Conor Williams, Trysten Hill, etc.

Our drafting trajectory is headed towards early to mid-2000’s...not good.

Jerry is the football reincarnation of Mozart. He works magic as a gm. Sneer not and get out of his way and enjoy the championships of other teams.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
That means we wasted the top draft pick from the last 3 drafts essentially, assuming we let Amari
Cooper walk (which is very likely now).

2017: Taco Charlton
2018: Leighton Vander-Esch
2019: Amari Cooper

Factor in who we drafted after the 1st round, and it’s starting to look like a crippling series of draft classes. Chidobe Awuzie, Conor Williams, Trysten Hill, etc.

Our drafting trajectory is headed towards early to mid-2000’s...not good.

Lots of assume and opinion in this post.

Likely they drop Cooper? And what do you base that on? Especially with the possibility of a new coach coming in.

LVE done? Has that been determined yet?

Man, a bad season and people are sticking the barrel of the gun in their throats.

Take a deep breath and calm down.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Lots of assume and opinion in this post.

Likely they drop Cooper? And what do you base that on? Especially with the possibility of a new coach coming in.

LVE done? Has that been determined yet?

Man, a bad season and people are sticking the barrel of the gun in their throats.

Take a deep breath and calm down.

Be realistic. We would have signed Amari by now if it was going to happen. Both parties are souring on each other now.

LVE has spinal stenosis. That’s a death null for most players, let alone a MLB. Take into account that he’s had chronic neck problems throughout his career, and the fact that it’s deteriorating with each additional injury, I’m not sure how it isn’t obvious to everyone. He’s pretty much finished in the NFL.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...term-prognosis-for-leighton-vander-eschs-neck

LVE is having surgery on his neck. If he injures his neck again, they are recommending that he quit football due to his spine.

This! Had a cousin with the same thing and this is not a hang nail and everything is fined. He decided against playing again in order to have a life. Now he can play again but you are playing Russia Roulette, it like the bodybuilders who take steroids and willing to chance it later in life what could be the situation later. Money is not everything and somethings are more important. Ronnie Coleman former Mr. Olympia look at him before and now, he has something on Netflix you can check out.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Right? Just like with Amari Cooper. Fans here were hanging Cooper posters above their beds last year and now they can't wait to run him out of town. :laugh:
:laugh: This is true.
It's truly funny how quickly fans turn on players.

khiladi

Reaction score
What gets me about the whole thing is front office made out like it was a stinger. Truly one of my favorite players from last season. I must say this adds to my dissapointment even though it is Christmas. Prayers for him and his family and just hope for the best.

Probably was a stinger, complicated by his stenosis. The stinger issue was the rumor during his draft as well. He got a 4 out of 5 as far as medical clearance, but some teams were not risking it, which is how the rumors in the draft took off.