If N.E. win, they will be the new "America's Team"

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Are you people crazy? Not only is NE taking our 3 out of 4 year crown but they are aiming to be the "New America's Team". Seriously, I don't care how much a rival the :iggles: are I am going for Philli for two reasons,

1st. because as a individual I want to see D.McNab be successful and win as a Black QB for once in what 12 years (D. Williams#17).

2. Its no way in the world would I ever accept being Texas's Team when we are the real America's Team :lombardi:

Eddie

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to pull for the Iggles also.

But being an SU fan, I don't have a problem rooting for Donovan. I still hate the Iggles, but I have no prob's rooting for McNabb.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eddie said:
Unfortunately, I have to pull for the Iggles also.

But being an SU fan, I don't have a problem rooting for Donovan. I still hate the Iggles, but I have no prob's rooting for McNabb.
Yeah I'm with you on rooting for McNabb, but it does kinda turn my stomach to pull for the Eagles.

As for the whole NE becoming the new America's Team, I just don't see that happening. They can claim the name all they want, but it comes down to the sustained level of success that the Cowboys have throughout their history which to me makes them America's team. Except for the last few years of Landry's era and this level of mediocrity we've wallowed in since Aikman retired, the Cowboys have been in the hunt it seems almost every year.

I can applaud N.E if they can match the 3 in 4 record, but the history of their team simply cannot compare to what the Boys have been able to do.

LA=Pancakemaker

Benched
Reaction score
Not only is NE taking our 3 out of 4 year crown but they are aiming to be the "New America's Team". Seriously, I don't care how much a rival the :iggles: are I am going for Philli for two reasons,

1st. because as a individual I want to see D.McNab be successful and win as a Black QB for once in what 12 years (D. Williams#17).

2. Its no way in the world would I ever accept being Texas's Team when we are the real America's Team

First of all We are the only team/ Franchise ever in the NFL. Who cares about McNabb and his soup pouring fat arse of a Mother...
The Eagles take a pounding, The Pats are just better coached and can execute better, and they have experience winning. Not even close.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
LA=Pancakemaker said:
First of all We are the only team/ Franchise ever in the NFL. Who cares about McNabb and his soup pouring fat arse of a Mother...
The Eagles take a pounding, The Pats are just better coached and can execute better, and they have experience winning. Not even close.

Wow, what has his mother done to you :confused: no reason to disrespect a man's mother.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
S.B. Bound said:
Wow, what has his mother done to you :confused: no reason to disrespect a man's mother.
I was thinking the same thing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Are you people crazy? Not only is NE taking our 3 out of 4 year crown but they are aiming to be the "New America's Team". Seriously, I don't care how much a rival the :iggles: are I am going for Philli for two reasons,

2. Its no way in the world would I ever accept being Texas's Team when we are the real America's Team :lombardi:
Sorry, but I greatly respect what NE has accomplished...right now, they are a better organization and team than we are, and they deserve to brag as a dynasty at this time.

However, they will never be America's Team...that's not a mantle that can be swapped around to whatever team is doing well....as a matter of fact, we became "America's TEam" long before we'd won enough SB's to even garner that much respect.

Fear not, there's only 1 America's Team.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
Sorry, but I greatly respect what NE has accomplished...right now, they are a better organization and team than we are, and they deserve to brag as a dynasty at this time.

However, they will never be America's Team...that's not a mantle that can be swapped around to whatever team is doing well....as a matter of fact, we became "America's TEam" long before we'd won enough SB's to even garner that much respect.

Fear not, there's only 1 America's Team.

Yea, well tell that to ESPN cuz they are going to drill us with NE 3 Super Bowl hype.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Are you people crazy? Not only is NE taking our 3 out of 4 year crown but they are aiming to be the "New America's Team". Seriously, I don't care how much a rival
Just one question. How many Corey Dillon or Tom Brady jerseys do you see around the country right now?

Thought so. :)

Anyone remember what things were like back in 1995? There used to be more Cowboys jerseys in away stadiums than home team jerseys!

No, the Pats are no where close to America's team.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
you people amaze me.

there is only one america's team, and it will always be dallas. who cares if anyone says different?

how can you root for philly?

t.o......dancing on OUR star......NO WAY!

The Duke

Reaction score
I won't root for McNabb or TO. Race should not be a factor for or against someone nor his mother. But the way they carried on like a bunch of immature little babies on the sideline during the Cowboys game made me want to puke. I mean really..tag your it ...no no your it...don't touch me...no don't talk to me. I have never seen such a childish behavior from adults on live TV. They were very disrespectful to be doing it during a blowout game. Rubbing it in. This was equivalant to Moss' mooning IMO. What happened to class?

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Are you people crazy? Not only is NE taking our 3 out of 4 year crown but they are aiming to be the "New America's Team".

Uh..I'm pretty sure that winning 3 out of 4 in 4 isn't the reason why the Cowboys are cursed with the "Americas Team" monkier. The Cowboys were Americas Team when we only won two SuperBowls and Pittsburgh had 4. What makes you think that anyone else is gonna (want to) take that title?

cowheel

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:

New England will never be "America's Team".

The reason being - I don't care how much they win... they will never have the "outside the area" fan base that the Dallas Cowboys have.
Neither does any other team for that matter.

I live in Carolina - and despite the fact thatthe Cowboys haven't exactly been on a winning roll in recent years - every other NFL fan I know is a Cowboys fan.

I don't know any New England Patriots fan.

Not one.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
The #1 reason that we are America's Team.....The STAR on the helmet baby. Everyone wants to be a star. Plain and simple.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The Packer fans tried to claim the "new America's Team" moniker a few years ago. That sure did last long didn't it!:laugh1:

Duane

Reaction score
Just another stupid article from someone trying to stir the pot. We'll always be America's Team - North, Central and South America.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
The Duke said:
I won't root for McNabb or TO. Race should not be a factor for or against someone nor his mother. But the way they carried on like a bunch of immature little babies on the sideline during the Cowboys game made me want to puke. I mean really..tag your it ...no no your it...don't touch me...no don't talk to me. I have never seen such a childish behavior from adults on live TV. They were very disrespectful to be doing it during a blowout game. Rubbing it in. This was equivalant to Moss' mooning IMO. What happened to class?

Race: Well, not that I am in favor of D.McNabb only becuase he is African American but also because of what guys like Rush and the early NFL personal (and some still today) say about the QB posistion. If anybody deserves it, its McNab...

New England will never be "America's Team".

The reason being - I don't care how much they win... they will never have the "outside the area" fan base that the Dallas Cowboys have.
Neither does any other team for that matter.

I live in Carolina - and despite the fact thatthe Cowboys haven't exactly been on a winning roll in recent years - every other NFL fan I know is a Cowboys fan.

I don't know any New England Patriots fan.

Not one.[/QOUTE]

You would be amazed what the media (ESPN) can do, heck they already labling NE if they when the SB the greatest Dynasty ever, wonder what tittle is next they will give'em

[QOUTE]I won't root for McNabb or TO. Race should not be a factor for or against someone nor his mother. But the way they carried on like a bunch of immature little babies on the sideline during the Cowboys game made me want to puke. I mean really..tag your it ...no no your it...don't touch me...no don't talk to me. I have never seen such a childish behavior from adults on live TV. They were very disrespectful to be doing it during a blowout game. Rubbing it in. This was equivalant to Moss' mooning IMO. What happened to class?[/QOUTE]

The fact is TO's actions can't come compare to what others have did and said about a African American being a NFL QB. Now if you agree (how can you not), why not feel the same way (inwhich you stated about the hate for TO) against the ones (Rush etc...) who stated the ugly things that they stated about McNab and his followers?

[QOUTE]Just one question. How many Corey Dillon or Tom Brady jerseys do you see around the country right now?

Thought so.

Anyone remember what things were like back in 1995? There used to be more Cowboys jerseys in away stadiums than home team jerseys!

No, the Pats are no where close to America's team.[/QOUTE]

Dude you said in 1995, whos jersey is hot on our team now T.Brady or J.Jones? However , my point is with this win people of America (the Cowboy haters) are ready to place the hype over NE. Whats more American Silver & Blue or Red White & Blue, the name Cowboys or Patroits? Cowboy fans going for the Patroits is crazy, if you are a real Cowboy Fan IMO

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
The Packer fans tried to claim the "new America's Team" moniker a few years ago. That sure did last long didn't it!:laugh1:

Yea but not as long as it is for the Patroits if they win & YOU keep cheering for them :spanking:

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Duane said:
Just another stupid article from someone trying to stir the pot. We'll always be America's Team - North, Central and South America.

:whatever:

LA=Pancakemaker

Benched
Reaction score
Wow, what has his mother done to you :confused: no reason to disrespect a man's mother
Cause I am sick of seeing her , And I could really give 2 sheots about him too. The Eagles suck!!!