If only we had Bruce Arians

Blake

Reaction score
Never heard of the guy til he had Brady. He’s just another jag coach without him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You must not be counting the Int from Hail Mary to end the half? But I stand corrected. Not sure it changes my point?
looked up box score and it shows brady had 2 picks and the bucs had 2 fumbles lost. Thats 4.

BUTY, of all people, Im surprised you are playing this fools game. TOs , penalties... all part of the game. You dont get to say, but .... well I could say, but if only we didnt have those holding calls.
But if they would have called that pushoff on Brown
But if cee Dee catches that GREAT pass from Dak 25 yards downfield

the game is the game, and all that matters in the end is the score. You know that these games are RAZOR THIN and we could have just as easily won with 1 play here or there, and against a very good team and BRADY at QB(which is the only reason this team won... not the coach, not the defense.. but BRADY) but Im not sure how much more we could ask for week 1.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Because Dallas Oline is good too? And they had injuries in coverage so they had to keep their LBers back. Dak would have went nuts on them if they left the replacements on islands all game
Well we did lose gallup in the 3rd and had Martin our but yes mcgovern looks like a starter and. Ow I see why teams wanted to trade for him

Diehardblues

Reaction score
looked up box score and it shows brady had 2 picks and the bucs had 2 fumbles lost. Thats 4.

BUTY, of all people, Im surprised you are playing this fools game. TOs , penalties... all part of the game. You dont get to say, but .... well I could say, but if only we didnt have those holding calls.
But if they would have called that pushoff on Brown
But if cee Dee catches that GREAT pass from Dak 25 yards downfield

the game is the game, and all that matters in the end is the score. You know that these games are RAZOR THIN and we could have just as easily won with 1 play here or there, and against a very good team and BRADY at QB(which is the only reason this team won... not the coach, not the defense.. but BRADY) but Im not sure how much more we could ask for week 1.
This follows your continued agenda that it’s a one man game . Sounding more like a follow the ball fan much like our owner which might explain much.

We didn’t lose because of one man or position last night. And if you only look at the result without analyzing how it unfolded then it further clouds your assertion in addressing the concerns and how we correct it moving forward.

And it wouldn’t have been as close without all of the turnovers by Tampa. They would have put up 40+ points. Defense is still our problem and inconsistent on offense and one dimensional.

Yes, in the end we played them tougher than we thought. We’ll see how it carries over in LA as we try to avoid 0-2.

Brady did what he does. We didn’t get in his face . And he wins usually if you don’t . But we weren’t undermanned at QB position. There were other aspects which cost us.

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This follows your continued agenda that it’s a one man game . Sounding more like a follow the ball fan much like our owner which might explain much.

We didn’t lose because of one man or position last night. And if you only look at the result without analyzing how it unfolded then it further clouds your assertion in addressing the concerns and how we correct it moving forward.

And it wouldn’t have been as close without all of the turnovers by Tampa. They would have put up 40+ points. Defense is still our problem and inconsistent on offense and one dimensional.

Yes, in the end we played them tougher than we thought. We’ll see how it carries over in LA as we try to avoid 0-2.

Brady did what he does. We didn’t get in his face . And he wins usually if you don’t . But we weren’t undermanned at QB position. There were other aspects which cost us.

How many QBs would have done what Brady did last night?????? The Bucs are the Bucs because of Brady. By the way, have you seen the video of Brady ono the last drive look down at the play that was called by Leftwhich, he yells three times to the sideline.. NO, No NIO, then promptly looked down at his plays and called his own play? Yep, coaching getting it done.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Never heard of the guy til he had Brady. He’s just another jag coach without him.
no, no, no... the Bucs have an amazing GM and head coach and it was all their preperation coaching, drafting, free agent signings that got it done.

Brady is just another guy, another piece of the puzzle,,.....lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Did you see the halftime adjustments Arians made to put all that pressure on Dak in the 2nd half? Boy, if we had a coach like him, we would have been able to get to Brady and thus we would have won the game.

You mean all that pressure that allowed us to score almost as many points as the Bucs did and our quarterback to pass for more than 400 yards? I think some of you just like to find different ways to complain.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Coaching was a non issue and in fact it was a positive.

Dallas out coached and outplayed Tampa last night. They just outscored us.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How many QBs would have done what Brady did last night?????? The Bucs are the Bucs because of Brady. By the way, have you seen the video of Brady ono the last drive look down at the play that was called by Leftwhich, he yells three times to the sideline.. NO, No NIO, then promptly looked down at his plays and called his own play? Yep, coaching getting it done.
I think there’s a few, especially against our defense. I’ve seen him have much more magical last minute or second drives. He’s not the only one capable . But he’s one of the best. We knew he’d take them down there. Mr clutch or Money as I call him.

But the game would have been over on previous drive without the fumble.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You mean all that pressure that allowed us to score almost as many points as the Bucs did and our quarterback to pass for more than 400 yards? I think some of you just like to find different ways to complain.

SARCASM, SARCASM, SARCASM.... there, does that help?