If only we had Bruce Arians

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have always thought that Arians was a great coach. He is a better coach than any of the Dallas coaches since Jimmy. He is certainly better than MM.
cardinals were stupid to let him go but great qb is necessary like Reid what did he do before Mahomes , good yes, great no..BIllB sure missed tb12 last year couldn't win with Cam could he? 7-9 for BillNB it take mix of very good coach and elite qb..Cardinals changes qbs and hcs then again the next year qbs and hcs and still haven't done squat at least BA had them winning more times then not..

why do you think SF shannahan and LAR Mcvey have switched qbs or will switch even thought they've both made sbs? they feel they can make sb but win one sustainable greatness takes and elite type QB..Jimmy did nothing without great players here.. it is mix of both.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd love some of these Cowboy fans try talking about a moral victory if this guy was our coach. That would be great theater...:laugh:

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I didn’t really see much adjustments. Dak still threw the ball well. In the NFL, if a qb throws the ball 60 times, the protection will get tired or the dline will get thru to the qb at some point.

jnday

Reaction score
Can Bruce Arians make chip shot field goals?
He would definitely be competitive against Dallas’s kicker. To be honest, the Dallas special teams have not good since the special teams coach decided to bring his guys in. His guys have not been good. He has been given a lot of rope in a Dallas and he has hung himself due to the lack of improvement with all of the special teams. When he cut a long snapper that has never had a bad snap, to bring in one of his guys , red flags should have went up everywhere.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I actually thought Dallas came prepared and got off to a good start. That wasn’t coaching last night. Bad kicker, CeeDee, and no talent at DT. That’s why they lost.