If only we had Bruce Arians

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I think there’s a few, especially against our defense. I’ve seen him have much more magical last minute or second drives. He’s not the only one capable . But he’s one of the best. We knew he’d take them down there. Mr clutch or Money as I call him.

But the game would have been over on previous drive without the fumble.
exactly.... A FEW. and if you dont have one the THE FEW, you lose last night. Period.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you see the halftime adjustments Arians made to put all that pressure on Dak in the 2nd half? Boy, if we had a coach like him, we would have been able to get to Brady and thus we would have won the game.

Yeah, their defense went from torched to semi-torched. Great adjustment.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
exactly.... A FEW. and if you dont have one the THE FEW, you lose last night. Period.
Well , wouldn’t you say we have one of the Few?

I’m just saying we didn’t lose the game simply cause of Brady. There are other QB’s capable. Having the best doesn’t hurt . But leading your team on last second drives is part of the beast. Money isn’t the only one. Just the best. That’s all I’m saying.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Dallas had 5 turnovers and won, they would suck. TB has 5 and win, Dallas sucks. Great point.
No, you missed the point. Most teams win with that turnover differential. The fact Tampa didn’t lose is more of a credit to their team than a shun on ours. The turnovers kept us in the game to a more superior team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Our players have not learned to overcome mediocre coaching.
Our coaching didn’t look to be a disadvantage last night. It’s entirely possible our talent is over rated especially on defense . Offensively we can prob hang with anyone. But without the turnovers Tampa puts 40 up on our defense.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, you missed the point. Most teams win with that turnover differential. The fact Tampa didn’t lose is more of a credit to their team than a shun on ours. The turnovers kept us in the game to a more superior team.

I see now. There was questionable play on their part, but with all the errors they stayed close.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our coaching didn’t look to be a disadvantage last night. It’s entirely possible our talent is over rated especially on defense . Offensively we can prob hang with anyone. But without the turnovers Tampa puts 40 up on our defense.

Some of those decisions were questionable

Proof

Reaction score
Never heard of the guy til he had Brady. He’s just another jag coach without him.

true, not like he turned the steelers into an offensive juggernaut, or took the cardinals to the superbowl and won coach of the year or...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Did you see the halftime adjustments Arians made to put all that pressure on Dak in the 2nd half? Boy, if we had a coach like him, we would have been able to get to Brady and thus we would have won the game.
hes stil trying to figure how to stop our offense we lit them up as bad as they have all last year i bet..he made no adjustments from what i saw they were hard headed and kept making sure the run game wouldn't take off and left at least one if not two qtrs. 1 on 1 all night and underestimated our offense and nearly got beat..in his eyes i believe he knows they got lucky to win that game if our kicker makes the easy xp and easy fg that win for us..he knows it i know it you know it..they escaped with the win..

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Yeah, Arians is the best coach in the world who has the best Defense in the NFL, and a group of weapons to protect and make his handsome QB still look like he was 24 years ago as a rook in the NFL