If QB are worth 40 mil

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You come at me, this is what you receive. Prescott will be paid what he wants, or they franchise, or he plays on the franchise, or he holds out, or he's cut. Is that simple enough for you?
You call voicing my Opinion coming at you . Exactly it’s all posturing. No one knows it’s going to happen but that’s why we post here

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The browns and packers said by having a cap things would be equal so then the teams would eventually be more equal and out of this the term parity was started. Before the threat of getting congress involved most of the other owners were happy with taking their chances at spending their money anyway and as much as they felt they needed to put their teams together. Once the threat of losing their anti trust exemption was on the table the majority of them agree to the cap. At least this is what was said in a documentary I saw on this about 10 or 12 years ago.

Remember the last Super Bowl team assembled before the cap was the Cowboys. If there was no cap just how many more Super Bowls do you think the Cowboys would have won before they had to gut out the team because of the cap?
This guy doesn’t have a clue. About what he’s talking about. The subject. Between contracts. Contractors. Hourly, Payroll salary

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
THEY DON'T WORK HOURLY!!!!!
Lmao. Who do you think you’re screaming. get a financial education. Did you ever work for corporate America. Or just donut shop. Because you don’t seem to know what you’re talking about

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who cares if the owners are the employers, they don't push the market, the players do. So in essence, the players are sort of partners. Without the players, this league is NOTHING. If the owners want to pack their bags and disappear, replace them with other owners. But you're not replacing a Mahomes or a Brady.

So who knows wth you're talking about, play pacman instead talking football. And about Prescott, it's pretty much known business that I'm a Prescott guy. A guy that took his sorry team to 1st in the nation will always have my attention. But if Jerry refuses to pay him what he's worth, then let the guy walk. If he's going to pay him, great! If you don't like what I just said, I don't really give a F.
TV revenue pushes the market.Where do you think the money comes that pays the salaries. The stadium season tickets LMAO

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
TV revenue pushes the market.Where do you think the money comes that pays the salaries. The stadium season tickets LMAO
I think the world knows this, you're not discovering anything. That's the problem with the internet, all the couch tough guys come out. Okay, you're tough...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You can call it whatever you want, you can call it the law or the workforce rule or whatever you want to call it. These guys are contractors, they work for themselves. They have a certain guideline to follow, which is written in their contracts, but at the end of the day, they are in charge of their own path in the NFL.

They don't get paid what the owners want, they get paid what BOTH of them negotiate. The agents and the player are in business together, sort of partners. Don't let the silly little writing fool you, that's the corporate bull(*&^ corporations like to use. If you want to be a sheep and follow that logic, go ahead, it's sort of your style anyways.

None of that means squat anyways, so here's a hand, you can argue with that.

The bottom line is, these owners will step up and do what's best for themselves and then the fans, which is get certain players in there, and the players know this. The owners have power, but I think in the grand scope of things, the players have equal amounts of power, it's rather they choose to use it or not. Guess who used his power against the owner, Zeke did. Guess who else used his power, Tank did. And guess who's using that power right now, Prescott is. And if I were a player, I'd play hard ball and wouldn't give a spit what you or your mother, or the president of Toyota said, I'd want to get what the market suggests I got, and wouldn't take anything less.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
By the way, if I'm an employee, I wouldn't have to play for the Cowboys if I didn't want to. I could go play anywhere I wanted. FACT!!!!!!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the world knows this, you're not discovering anything. That's the problem with the internet, all the couch tough guys come out. Okay, you're tough...
You’d be surprised my cowboy brother, how many people think that the stadium pays the salary.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not trying to be tough. But if that’s your perception. You’re welcome to it.Think about the hypocrisy of you telling me I called you wrote. What do those words mean . It just makes me put my head in my hands and shake. Like wow. Can you have a conversation without being derogatory

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The person you’re arguing with his known for his integrity honesty. He would not of use the language he did if he wasn’t provoked.
Are you his Robin? Hanging on every little word. Very touching

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you his Robin? Hanging on every little word. Very touching
I will respond to this because it’s a question and not an insult. The old Cowboys fan for him. Over 300,000 posts never pressed the report button, never put anyone on ignore. Never lied we are known for our integrity. Expect to be challenged especially when you’re wrong about something. You stated a fact not an opinion. I can let opinions slide. You just wanna hear your opinion come out to someone else’s Mouth you don’t want to hear their opinion. Maybe you should listen you learn something.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You’d be surprised my cowboy brother, how many people think that the stadium pays the salary.
You're arguing against yourself. The bottom line is, the owners and players are in a partnership. If that's too hot for you, take a swim.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I will respond to this because it’s a question and not an insult. The old Cowboys fan for him. Over 300,000 posts never pressed the report button, never put anyone on ignore. Never lied we are known for our integrity. Expect to be challenged especially when you’re wrong about something. You stated a fact not an opinion. I can let opinions slide. You just wanna hear your opinion come out to someone else’s Mouth you don’t want to hear their opinion. Maybe you should listen you learn something.
I'm not interested in where you come from, what I said is fact. Chew on that.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You’re an embarrass

Didn’t we have a Strike season . Oh my fault sarcasm

Strike Seasons, it's interesting. I can't ever remember one strike in the NFL that ever worked in the players favor more then it did in the owners. Strikes don't work in the NFL much IMO.

No sarcasm on my part, that's straight up.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Strike Seasons, it's interesting. I can't ever remember on strike in the NFL that ever worked in the players favor more then it did in the owners. Strikes don't work in the NFL much IMO.

No sarcasm on my part, that's straight up.
I remember the strike season. It wasn’t fun

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, but honestly, if you can do Corona, you can do a strike season. Sad truth there.
The strike season was 1987. I forgot what year it was . I had to check Google.but I do remember it. Too many games too many seasons. Don’t get old my cowboy brother . If I remember correctly that’s what started free agency