If the Cowboys benched and then traded Dak, would you still love the Cowboys?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I absolutely will continue to be a big fan of the Boys, but this thread is clearly directed to one or two posters, lol.

Here’s a question for you. Can you truly call yourself a Cowboys fan while wishing failure on Dak?

Here's a more pertinent question:

Why is it when someone doesn't believe a guy is "the guy" and wants the team to move on because of it, does that mean they are "wishing failure" on him?

Having an opinion that a guy is not the right fit is just that--an opinion.
Doesn't mean they want him to fail. It means they already think he is failing and that's why they want to move on.

It's no different than any other position where people complain about the performance of the players (Zeke, Tyron as he ages, Noah Brown ad nauseum , etc)

the fans complaining about those other players aren't accused of "hoping" for them to fail.
Why the double standard for #4? If anyone criticizes him, they are accused of "hoping he fails". It's a baseless accusation and a big ball of nonsense. And we all know it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you felt that the Cowboys were wrong to bench Dak and subsequently find a way to trade him(contracts can be modified to allow it), would you move on to support whichever team Dak went to, or would you still be a diehard Cowboys fan?
I was a Cowboy fan well before Dak was born and will be a Cowboys fan after Dak career ends. The hypothetical you are putting out I don't expect that to happen and will continue to back and support this team and this QB

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
If the Cowboys did such a thing, they would likely have a good reason to. So, yes, I would still be a fan. I was still a fan when they benched Danny White in favor of Gary Hogeboom.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I have been a fan since 1972 and will always root for the Cowboys! I will root for them no mater how bad the QB and all the player are around him are. I am not a Dak fan but I will be rooting for him and the Cowboys this coming Monday night and hopefully a few more games in the next few weeks.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If you felt that the Cowboys were wrong to bench Dak and subsequently find a way to trade him(contracts can be modified to allow it), would you move on to support whichever team Dak went to, or would you still be a diehard Cowboys fan?
HELLS-BELLS, I'd buy season tickets if they offed Dakota "WENTZ 2.0" Prescot! He's over hyped, overpaid, less than mediocre QB.

leeblair

Reaction score
HELLS-BELLS, I'd buy season tickets if they offed Dakota "WENTZ 2.0" Prescot! He's over hyped, overpaid, less than mediocre QB.
He's Garrett 2.0. Garrett taught him he could get away with mediocrity if he let the press blame someone else.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
The hard part for me about being a Cowboys fan is I don't respect the ownership because they don't respect the position their position as stewards of the team. This lack of respect on their part manifests itself as incompetence, ego, greed, etc. If they cut ties with Dak, that would be step in restoring my faith in them because it would mean they were putting football over money. The ironic part is it would also serve them well financially in the long term because moving on from Dak is they key to a winning future.

Qcard

Reaction score
Hi Haters......
Just in case you forgot Rayne's DNA.... :laugh:

Mississippi State Dak is Back!!

If we score on a screen play to Prescott for a TD against 49ers do you promise to "like" this Post:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Se7enout

Reaction score

If they don't trade dak, I might Take a few seasons off from football. Until his career is over anyway.