If the Eagles are done with Wentz, the Cowboys need to get him

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That this dumb person/troll gets dozens of pages/responses to the stupid **** he posts speaks volumes about this forum, and not in a good way. :rolleyes:
Most of the people that like it are trolls themselves and have burner accounts.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This is how you know his time is over..........

Eolmn_IW8AMw82v

rags

Reaction score
So, what's going to happen? Are they going to keep Pedersen or Wentz? I don't think they can keep both.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Since the coaching exodus from Philadelphia after their Super Bowl win, Carson Wentz has had to carry an offense that looked more like an orthopedic wing from a Philadelphia sports hospital.
But he's a solid star and has carried the Eagles offense despite missing so much of his offensive line, receiving corps, and coaching.
He proved that last season, winning the NFC East over Dak and the Cowboys, despite Dak Prescott having all of his weapons and the lead in the division when they faced.
He has done more with less than Dak ever dared to do.
Wentz will be a solid addition to the Cowboys and allow Dak to peddle his skills elsewhere as a free agent.
That is, if Wentz and the Eagles really do part ways.

hahahahaha

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
So, what's going to happen? Are they going to keep Pedersen or Wentz? I don't think they can keep both.
Haven't you heard they're a couple? If one goes, so does the other. :laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Lmao. Here's the resident moron reporting for duty. Why not mention Dak schooling him in 2018 for a sweep and the beatdown on SNF. 3 of 4?? Dak owns that clown for his career.

Run along moron. Your agenda was not met last week when that scrub Dalton could not beat Alex Smith and you disappeared.
dak slobber run alone. when he needs to win he crumbles but you know it's always somebody else's fault. lmao

slobber on puff.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He's going to need a good QB coach. Lots of overthrows and missed receivers this year when he's had them open. He's feeling defensive pressure even when it's not there, which happens to quarterbacks when they've been hit a lot. Someone is going to have to get him to settle his feet, trust his mechanics and just let the ball go. Quarterbacks start pressing and try too hard to aim the pass.
68% completion, 8.4 yards per throw (3rd), 28th in the league in passing....missing 6 games...only 800 yards behind wentz (LOL), 1st in 1stdonw percentage rate, 22nd in 20+ throws (missing 6 games)...

that doesnt' sound right...you are comparing in a vaccum, over analyzing every throw. expecting perfection and focusing on the ones he missed (so did brady, brees, rodgers, mahomes, etc.).....

the one throw he still has problems with is short crossing pattern where he tends to throw behind the reciever. I believe the issue is change in velocity, since for those throws, you need to take a little something off the speed of the throw, thus he misjudges where to throw and instead the balls are sometimes behind the reciever.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
68% completion, 8.4 yards per throw (3rd), 28th in the league in passing....missing 6 games...only 800 yards behind wentz (LOL), 1st in 1stdonw percentage rate, 22nd in 20+ throws (missing 6 games)...

that doesnt' sound right...you are comparing in a vaccum, over analyzing every throw. expecting perfection and focusing on the ones he missed (so did brady, brees, rodgers, mahomes, etc.).....

the one throw he still has problems with is short crossing pattern where he tends to throw behind the reciever. I believe the issue is change in velocity, since for those throws, you need to take a little something off the speed of the throw, thus he misjudges where to throw and instead the balls are sometimes behind the reciever.

This is a criticism I've read a lot but when I have gone back and watched a lot of those throws it could be argued that in some cases, not all but some, throwing the ball behind was the correct move. The reason being that there was a defender lurking on the other side such that if he did lead the receiver he would have gotten him blown up. I think if any objective observer goes back and watches 10 such plays they will easily conclude that at least half of them were correctly not thrown out in front because of the location of the upfield defender. And I bet the receivers come back to the huddle and thank him for it.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
because he's not.
how isn't it hate sticking up for the eagles QB.
c'mon tony stark...i expect better from you.

How exactly am I sticking up for the Eagles QB by saying that Dak Prescott is an average QB? The statement Dak Prescott is an average QB has no bearing on Carson Wentz. Just as saying that Carson Wentz sucks has no bearing on Dak Prescott. The two are mutually exclusive statements.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
who is in the top 10 in every QB measure in the league and was leading passer when he got injured and for 2 weeks after that despite playing zero minutes...

just too funny

And his teams win loss record was what? Tossing for a million yards and ending up on the wrong side of the score sheet is about as useful to a team as teats on a bull.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
most of the struggles were defense giving up 36 points, 3 times they gave up 200 yards rushing and one of those ended up 300....generally if you give up 200 yards, you are going to lose...the defense was historic bad.....HISTORIC BAD
Exactly. I was just trying to respond to the comment about 1st half struggles on offense. The offense really wasn't struggling in the 1st half before Dak got hurt other than fumbles.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And his teams win loss record was what? Tossing for a million yards and ending up on the wrong side of the score sheet is about as useful to a team as teats on a bull.
They were 2-3 in games Dak started this year, but realistically the offense was scoring 32+ ppg, and the defense was giving up 36+ ppg, so was Dak really the problem?