If the Eagles are done with Wentz, the Cowboys need to get him

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Since the coaching exodus from Philadelphia after their Super Bowl win, Carson Wentz has had to carry an offense that looked more like an orthopedic wing from a Philadelphia sports hospital.
But he's a solid star and has carried the Eagles offense despite missing so much of his offensive line, receiving corps, and coaching.
He proved that last season, winning the NFC East over Dak and the Cowboys, despite Dak Prescott having all of his weapons and the lead in the division when they faced.
He has done more with less than Dak ever dared to do.
Wentz will be a solid addition to the Cowboys and allow Dak to peddle his skills elsewhere as a free agent.
That is, if Wentz and the Eagles really do part ways.
I was waiting for this post. I thought Risen or Catch would bring it up.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yuck. Friggin gross, dude. Are you kidding me?
source.gif

quickccc

Reaction score
Since the coaching exodus from Philadelphia after their Super Bowl win, Carson Wentz has had to carry an offense that looked more like an orthopedic wing from a Philadelphia sports hospital.
But he's a solid star and has carried the Eagles offense despite missing so much of his offensive line, receiving corps, and coaching.
He proved that last season, winning the NFC East over Dak and the Cowboys, despite Dak Prescott having all of his weapons and the lead in the division when they faced.
Wentz will be a solid addition to the Cowboys and allow Dak to peddle his skills elsewhere as a free agent.

LOL ....Ultimate Click Bait …... :p

Bigdog

Reaction score
I’ll admit I wanted him when he came out in the draft but now I would take Dak over him. He may have the skill set but I am not sure about his mental make up

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Outstanding post. You're now my best friend in life.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles are not moving on from Wentz. They may showcase Hurts the rest of the season to trade him. :muttley:

Wentz was getting scared like what, once every 3 plays. Hurts came in and that stopped, from what I seen anyway.
Wentz will start the next game. But I bet the radio talk shows are starting a QB controversy this morning.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Clearly you went into this using house money knowing the like from @Risen Star was the free spot on a bingo card.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
lol. The woulda coulda game. Right on cue.

What's my woulda coulda? WE constantly make every excuse for Dak in the book on this forum.

But.. His WR's aren't good enough..

But.. Zeke is not here..

But.. OL is injured..

But.. Jason Garrett

But Defense isn't good enough..

Lots and lot's of pointing fingers at those around him and hey.. You're probably right about some of those things.

The problem is Dak wants money like he is a guy that overcomes obstacles and he's just not. He goes as the team goes.