If the Eagles are done with Wentz, the Cowboys need to get him

tm1119

Reaction score
15 Ints, 10 fumbles, and 50 sacks in 12.5 games. Come on man... there’s a gigantic difference between not being good enough to get a mediocre team over the hump and being flat out horrible like Wentz has been. He doesn’t need coaching or teammates, he needs a shrink. He’s completely forgotten how to play qb at an nfl level, it’s more the yips at this point than anything. There’s endless film of him missing open WR after WR and instead taking a sack

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
There's no way they trade an asset like Wentz to their biggest division rival. They only got rid of McNabb when he had nothing left.

If Wentz gets traded it will be to Jacksonville or New Orleans as a sleeper when Brees is done.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Iggles will live and die with that Wentz contract. I love it.

You see how our team is falling apart right now? Shouldn’t we learn from their mistake or nah?

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
I cant stand Philthy and Wentz but some of his issues lie with a horrid line. the eagles can do whatever they wish at QB but if the line problems and WR problems dont improve neither will the results. I love it.

The Reagor kid was a good pick for them BTW.

Nexx

Reaction score
Remember what Dak looked like at the beginning of the season where we traded for Amari? Imagine Dak throwing to Travis Fulgram as his best WR. I do Wentz is better than he has shown the last two seasons but I do not think the Cowboys should pick him up.

tm1119

Reaction score
You see how are team is falling apart right now? Shouldn’t we learn from their mistake or nah?

Use your eyeballs. 1 qb is bad and the other isn’t. Comparing the 2 situations is moronic

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Since the coaching exodus from Philadelphia after their Super Bowl win, Carson Wentz has had to carry an offense that looked more like an orthopedic wing from a Philadelphia sports hospital.
But he's a solid star and has carried the Eagles offense despite missing so much of his offensive line, receiving corps, and coaching.
He proved that last season, winning the NFC East over Dak and the Cowboys, despite Dak Prescott having all of his weapons and the lead in the division when they faced.
He has done more with less than Dak ever dared to do.
Wentz will be a solid addition to the Cowboys and allow Dak to peddle his skills elsewhere as a free agent.
That is, if Wentz and the Eagles really do part ways.

Drunk before 8am?? Must be nice. Wentz is one of the if not the worst QB in this league. There is not one QB on our roster he is better than.

:lmao2::lmao2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Use your eyeballs. 1 qb is bad and the other isn’t. Comparing the 2 situations is moronic

Lol.. Imagine the excuses for Dak if his top 3 wideouts were out, his starting TE, His RB gone every other game, and an OL in shambles..

But yeah sure.. Let’s dumb it down to one is good and one Isn’t and ignore the reasons why.

I’m sure if Dak had these types of struggles we would just simply put it down as he is bad.

Mannix

Reaction score
-----If I was going to go after another QB, it would be Stafford.

Amen to that brother!!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The fact that Philly's OL isn't what it used to be is damaging but that problem is compounded by Wentz being too slow to deliver the ball, imho. When a rookie steps in and does better, it's a tipoff that Wentz isn't all that he's being paid to be. We don't need any of that.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I believe wentz can play. My high school had better wideouts than he’s had to play with. Give him weapons and I think he would be more than fine.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe wentz can play. My high school had better wideouts than he’s had to play with. Give him weapons and I think he would be more than fine.

circle-of-trust.png

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since the coaching exodus from Philadelphia after their Super Bowl win, Carson Wentz has had to carry an offense that looked more like an orthopedic wing from a Philadelphia sports hospital.
But he's a solid star and has carried the Eagles offense despite missing so much of his offensive line, receiving corps, and coaching.
He proved that last season, winning the NFC East over Dak and the Cowboys, despite Dak Prescott having all of his weapons and the lead in the division when they faced.
He has done more with less than Dak ever dared to do.
Wentz will be a solid addition to the Cowboys and allow Dak to peddle his skills elsewhere as a free agent.
That is, if Wentz and the Eagles really do part ways.
He should go to Putzberg