If the Jints get Plax, we've lost the war....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Surely you mean "Asinine" ...Mr.Grammar.
A person with a proper grammar background would never make this mistake, nor would a 33 year old.

Im not sure what is more hilarious, the fact that you wrote this or that fact that it took you at least 4 minutes to do so (I know this because I edited my post several minutes before you posted this, so you had to start writing it before then).

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
No, responses to a thread mean plenty...they mean I inspire you to think, whether it's negative or positive thinking...I'm still an inspirational force here, almost like say...Al Sharpton.

No, your threads just kill brain cells and lower IQs. :rolleyes:

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Im not sure what is more hilarious, the fact that you wrote this or that fact that it took you at least 4 minutes to do so (I know this because I edited my post several minutes before you posted this, so you had to start writing it before then).
Yeah....nice try pal....Aka Mr. Grammar...Listen you wanna mess with this bull you'll get the horns every time...And I'll do it cleanly. You're not a lintball on my sleeve.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Well gosh, shucks, darn!

This badattitude character makes SBK look like Edith Bunker!

What ever happened to him anyway?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Yeah....nice try pal....Aka Mr. Grammar...Listen you wanna mess with this bull you'll get the horns every time...And I'll do it cleanly. You're not a lintball on my sleeve.

***??? :confused:

So I guess we can refer to you as "Mr. Analogy" from now on? :lmao2:

Garbage.....

And while I applaud your efforts to act like a "big boy" they are simply in vain. The gap between your first 250 or so posts on this board and your last few is clearly pointing to your attempt to act mature after being exposed for the illiterate school boy you are. Now stop wasting my time....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
Well gosh, shucks, darn!

This badattitude character makes SBK look like Edith Bunker!

What ever happened to him anyway?

Im not sure, but he wasnt as easy to expose as this attitude character. Hes not even making this a challenge. :D

OILERMAN

Reaction score
The Reason the Giants are in better position is because they have a young franchise QB, the Cowboys have Drew Bledsoe....

Champsheart

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Im not sure, but he wasnt as easy to expose as this attitude character. Hes not even making this a challenge. :D

I don't know, but this thread has my dying. :lmao2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
OILERMAN said:
The Reason the Giants are in better position is because they have a young franchise QB, the Cowboys have Drew Bledsoe....

This coming from the team with the worst cap situation since the cap was invented :rolleyes:

Champsheart

Reaction score
AHHH!

Now you guys are in the Smack talk section!

Feel free to take the gloves off! :)

PS
Sorry Mods for encouraging this kind of behavior!

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
***??? :confused:

So I guess we can refer to you as "Mr. Analogy" from now on? :lmao2:

Garbage.....

And while I applaud your efforts to act like a "big boy" they are simply in vain. The gap between your first 250 or so posts on this board and your last few is clearly pointing to your attempt to act mature after being exposed for the illiterate school boy you are. Now stop wasting my time....
Leave you alone? Wasting your time? Dude, you're infatuated with me.....I accept your surrender...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Leave you alone? Wasting your time? Dude, you're infatuated with me.....I accept your surrender...
false victory smack is so lame. Try again sparky...

OILERMAN

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
This coming from the team with the worst cap situation since the cap was invented :rolleyes:

Gee that really has a lot to do with this subject. I guess you couldn't argue the point so you hd to change it

Plus its not even true. The Jags and other teams couldn't have fielded a team if not for the expansion draft. The Titans are currently 3 mill under the cap.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
Interesting perspective, .. thanks.
I am not here often enough to see the obvious sometimes.

No problem...It took me awhile to pick up on it as well.

I think this is a guy with a long history of causing trouble. His first name is the same as mine.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Badattitude said:

I'm just wondering why you changed you monicker Graney.....you got something to hide ?

Your as unpopular and as lame as ever.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:

God I hope for your sake your career path doesnt require you to have a wit....