If the Jints get Plax, we've lost the war....

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
crakinskulls said:
You gotta be kidding me...lost the battle. We have far greater needs than burress. Sure he'd be a great addition, but hes not the missing link to this org that will get us to the SB. He's just another receiver on a squad that needs much more. He will be overpaid, and the mix to me wouldnt be that great either. We def need a FS and a couple LB's before signing an overated WR.

How is your OL looking as well as your front four on defense?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
I do have to congratulate whoever you are for creating an interesting character. But it is a bit over the top.

....Badadittude.....nothing good to say......always negative.....likes to flame.....likes to be flamed..

I really like the parts about slamming the south....especially since this is the region that the team is located.

I think you should get the troll award of the year.

The rest of you folks really need to wake up and see this for what it is. This guy (or gal) is simply having some fun at your expense.

Interesting perspective, .. thanks.
I am not here often enough to see the obvious sometimes.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Badattitude
Why dont you take your Kool Aid and go away and come back when you want a taste of my Reality SportDrink.

This sounds to be like a poster from a recent era no longer here in this disguise.

I wonder if it's......you guess.

To keep this a football thread, I would like the nice Giants poster to comment about their needs, strengths, and where he/she thinks they're headed.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
1.Sorry Jobberone, I'm NOBODY in disguise...been here since 2004..Do an IP Check against whover you think I am.

2.I'm no Troll..I've had positive posts here before and I've stated I'm no fan of BP, b/c I have no respect for a man who has hurt many people over his years...he's a snake,,,,and a fat one at that.

3. I have much better things to do than to waste my time here and entertain and get a rise from you people..I come here and post when I'm frustrated or venting or positive..that's my intent....not to play you like a puppet.

4.-My Top Ten Overall War Movies - Not in any particular order-
1.D-Day
2.A Bridge Too Far
3.Platoon
4.Bridge On The River Kwai
5. Saving Pvt Ryan(Although they robbed the ending from BOKwai)
6.Murphy's War
7.The Dirty Dozen
8. Stalag 17
9.Das Boot
10.The Great Escape
10.b Kelly's Heroes
(There are many more, Hon Mention-Gettysburg,The Eagle Has Landed-Von Ryan's Express,Casualties of War etc)

ghst187

Reaction score
Plax does not frighten me...and in case you haven't noticed...defense wins in Dec, Jan, and Feb

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
1.Sorry Jobberone, I'm NOBODY in disguise...been here since 2004..Do an IP Check against whover you think I am.

2.I'm no Troll..I've had positive posts here before and I've stated I'm no fan of BP, b/c I have no respect for a man who has hurt many people over his years...he's a snake,,,,and a fat one at that.

3. I have much better things to do than to waste my time here and entertain and get a rise from you people..I come here and post when I'm frustrated or venting or positive..that's my intent....not to play you like a puppet.

1.D-Day
2.A Bridge Too Far
3.Platoon
6.Murphy's War
7.The Dirty Dozen
8. Stalag 17
9.Das Boot
10.The Great Escape
10.b Kelly's Heroes
(There are many more, Hon Mention-Gettysburg,The Eagle Has Landed-Von Ryan's Express,Casualties of War etc)

Well your verbage reminds me of someone. And you manage to irritate the S*** out of people repeatedly and not just every once in awhile which causes me to wonder what your agenda is. If I'm wrong I apologize again.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone said:
Well your verbage reminds me of someone. And you manage to irritate the S*** out of people repeatedly and not just every once in awhile which causes me to wonder what your agenda is. If I'm wrong I apologize again.
I don't have an agenda....I just hate BLANKING Losing!!! :mad:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:

1.D-Day
2.A Bridge Too Far
3.Platoon
6.Murphy's War
7.The Dirty Dozen
8. Stalag 17
9.Das Boot
10.The Great Escape
10.b Kelly's Heroes

I am having a hard time believing you are 33 years old.

conner01

Reaction score
generally f.a.'s are signed to be starters.plax would'nt beat out glenn or kj.he's way over rated and he will be there alvin harper.he's fine when you have a good guy on the other side to draw the double teams.he will struggle big time as the man.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
conner01 said:
generally f.a.'s are signed to be starters.plax would'nt beat out glenn or kj.he's way over rated and he will be there alvin harper.he's fine when you have a good guy on the other side to draw the double teams.he will struggle big time as the man.

Yes he would

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
how old do you think I am?

crybaby.png

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
how old do you think I am?
That's a trick question. Even if he guesses wrong, he's still right because it is what he thinks.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
But, who really cares what HE thinks...when my threads are the shizza....and people reply like mad to them?
I obviously have the cake that you're trying to get a crumb off...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
But, who really cares what HE thinks...when my threads are the shizza....and people reply like mad to them?

Well, this I can say: I sure as hell dont envy your grammar skills :rolleyes:

BTW, a 33 year old would never say shizza unless they had a BAC of over .5 :rolleyes:

And the only reason you get so many replies to your threads is so people can say how asinine and idiotic they are.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
You must care. You asked him what he thinks. Sounded to me like you want to know.

Responses to a thread mean nothing about quality or clarity of thought. But hey, if it makes you feel important, knock yourself out looking foolish.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
how asisnine and idiotic they are
Surely you mean "Asinine" ...Mr.Grammar.
A person with a proper grammar background would never make this mistake, nor would a 33 year old.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You must care. You asked him what he thinks. Sounded to me like you want to know.

Responses to a thread mean nothing about quality or clarity of thought. But hey, if it makes you feel important, knock yourself out looking foolish.
No, responses to a thread mean plenty...they mean I inspire you to think, whether it's negative or positive thinking...I'm still an inspirational force here, almost like say...Al Sharpton.