If the Jints get Plax, we've lost the war....

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
With the bundles of green cash to spend that we had/have we have not hit a homerun...we've plugged some holes, temporarily. However we're still not much better than last season and we certainly are NOT anymore dynamic either.
The G-Men on the other hand have added a Dynamite MLB, a very solid Tackle , albeit severely overpaid, but who are we to throw stones $28 mil cough cough, and now IMO the most dynamic weapon available ...Plax Burress a monster sized wideout who wins balls in the air and who can downfield block better than most pulling guards.
Sorry to say but Jurrah is losing this one, it's not for lack effort...it's for pure LACK of Football knowledge. The fact remains WE STILL NEED A FOOTBALL MAN here, Maybe $28 Mill in hole and 3 , 30 plus year olds to show for it will kick him in the teeth.
ummm...I thought Parcells was the football man here. What are you trying to say? ;)

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
HeHateMe said:
wide.gif
I just had to comment on your sig awesome. Anyway everyone look at the move he makes in front of the two Chicago defenders right around the 20 or 15 (I can't really tell). Freaking thing of beauty...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Yep...as I was saying....
A thread 11 days dead needed to be resurrected? Not only that, but with a comment that says nothing.

Here we go.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
2233boys said:
I just had to comment on your sig awesome. Anyway everyone look at the move he makes in front of the two Chicago defenders right around the 20 or 15 (I can't really tell). Freaking thing of beauty...

I'm just as amazed as the block Allen makes downfield.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
I mean this is absurd..we had far more money to spend than the Giants, and they've just hit homerun after homerun...while we've got a 35 year old guard with millions in his pocket and the same injury Woody had.....
Sick.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
I mean this is absurd..we had far more money to spend than the Giants, and they've just hit homerun after homerun...while we've got a 35 year old guard with millions in his pocket and the same injury Woody had.....
Sick.

35? How do you figure?

This reminds me of those old monster movies: 'The Thread That Wouldn't Die'.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:
35? How do you figure?

This reminds me of those old monster movies: 'The Thread That Wouldn't Die'.
Sadly you are correct..our off season is turning into the Shinning....and ScatmanCruthers just caught an Axe in the chest...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
With the bundles of green cash to spend that we had/have we have not hit a homerun...we've plugged some holes, temporarily. However we're still not much better than last season and we certainly are NOT anymore dynamic either.
The G-Men on the other hand have added a Dynamite MLB, a very solid Tackle , albeit severely overpaid, but who are we to throw stones $28 mil cough cough, and now IMO the most dynamic weapon available ...Plax Burress a monster sized wideout who wins balls in the air and who can downfield block better than most pulling guards.
Sorry to say but Jurrah is losing this one, it's not for lack effort...it's for pure LACK of Football knowledge. The fact remains WE STILL NEED A FOOTBALL MAN here, Maybe $28 Mill in hole and 3 , 30 plus year olds to show for it will kick him in the teeth.

Well, he's a One Trick Pony
One trick was all that horse could do
He does that one trick only
It's the principal source of his revenue...

You run the risk of becoming boring, troll... try to find some new schtick...

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
It's no schtick....it's facts and reality that I post...not blind optimism....that deep down you know is Sunfilled poo poo...

cowheel

Reaction score
Badattitude said:

Since he's been in the league.... i have seen nothing from Plaxico Burress to say he's anything close to a dynamic weapon.

Yes- he's a good #2 receiver when he's healthy...
but dynamite weapon? stretch....

NicholasD

Reaction score
If the Steelers never clicked and became an elite team this year I would almost guarantee no one would be crying about the Giants getting Plax. If we were talking about Hines Ward on the other hand..

NicholasD

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
It's no schtick....it's facts and reality that I post...not blind optimism....that deep down you know is Sunfilled poo poo...

You realize that there is no difference between the blind optimism that you hate so much and what you're doing, right?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
It's no schtick....

Of course it is... in fact, it's almost cliched any more-- you're employing the Hee Haw "Gloom Despair and Agony on Me" school of trolling, in which you find desperation in absolutely everything the Cowboys do...

You've become quite predictable, troll...

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Badattitude said:

I do have to congratulate whoever you are for creating an interesting character. But it is a bit over the top.

....Badadittude.....nothing good to say......always negative.....likes to flame.....likes to be flamed..

I really like the parts about slamming the south....especially since this is the region that the team is located.

I think you should get the troll award of the year.

The rest of you folks really need to wake up and see this for what it is. This guy (or gal) is simply having some fun at your expense.