If there are other teams interested in Garrett like they claim

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by leeblair, Jan 1, 2020.

1. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

7,263 Messages
    4,321 Likes Received
    Do you know what direct evidence is? Clearly you dont

2. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

32,224 Messages
    22,533 Likes Received
    How cute. You think you can win a point of fact and so completely ignore the core argument. You have zero evidence for your position direct or otherwise.

Direct evidence means it speaks directly as proof of an argument or similar position and does not need inference or other support. Dilfer is a national football journalists with access to multiple NFL clubs. His position is both informed and expert. When he makes claims about what NFL clubs are saying it is direct evidence.

3. Captain43Crash

Captain43Crash Well-Known Member

4,600 Messages
    4,678 Likes Received
    No one is interested in Garrett as a HC, except his stepdad, Jerry!! What a joke!!!

AmariChill likes this.
  4. stilltheguru

7,263 Messages
    4,321 Likes Received
    So the answer is no, you dont know what it is.

5. FuzzyLumpkins

32,224 Messages
    22,533 Likes Received
    it helps when you make such a claim that you give the definition that demonstrates your point. i would love to see you try and explain how my evidence is circumstantial.

6. stilltheguru

7,263 Messages
    4,321 Likes Received
    Post the official definitions of both and tell me based on the actual definiton how dilfers trash was direct evidence.

7. Fire407

Fire407 Well-Known Member

571 Messages
    496 Likes Received
    I guess we all can't be as smart as you are.

8. FuzzyLumpkins

32,224 Messages
    22,533 Likes Received
    So now i have to prove your argument? Your claim, your burden of proof. You don't get presumption.

I already gave a definition and showed how it applied.

9. stilltheguru

7,263 Messages
    4,321 Likes Received
    You brought it up so burden of proof will not be on me. Your definition was just that, your definition. Wasnt the legal definition. Try again.

Dodger12 likes this.
  10. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,660 Messages
    60,236 Likes Received
    Many of you, no. But you guys do your best, which is cool, too.

Diehardblues likes this.
  11. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

31,456 Messages
    20,574 Likes Received
    :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dominated the division? And all of 3 NFC East titles in 10 years to show for it. Meanwhile, the Giants have won 2 SB's and the Eagles one.

Any other comments about the horrid Garrett?

12. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

31,456 Messages
    20,574 Likes Received
    Without a doubt, you hold the title of Garretts #1 fan. That by itself kills any hope of you being considered smart by any stretch of the imagination.

Your faith in the horrid Garrett and his complete failure as our HC and your failure in support of him is coming to a long awaited end very soon. Enjoy the last few days of your hero.

13. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

44,467 Messages
    66,135 Likes Received
    If Jerry truly believes Garrett could have another job very quickly, is he doing Garrett a disservice not letting him out of his contract now to go interview for jobs?

It was said earlier the Giants might have interest in Garrett but they are already scheduling interviews, including one with McCarthy and possibly another with Ruhle.

Something just seems amiss with this whole thing. I don't buy the idea that we don't have to let him go now because he's still under contract for two weeks or that we won't can him now because our candidate isn't available yet. The longer this drags on, the weirder it becomes and the more likely Garrett is back either as the HC with a new staff or some made up front office job.

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  14. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

44,467 Messages
    66,135 Likes Received
    LOL.

I suspect the NFCE teams would love to have Jerry continue to employee Garrett. Because for all his wins against the division, he has 3 divisional titles in 9 years and just collapsed and lost the division to an Eagles team that is completely ravaged by injuries.

Dodger12 and PA Cowboy Fan like this.
  15. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

44,467 Messages
    66,135 Likes Received
    Exactly.

He's not a terrible coach. He's not a great coach. He's just.......... ehhh

Could we do worse than him? Absolutely. But at this point, take the risk and move on, because what he's doing isn't working either.

kskboys, Direwolf63 and PA Cowboy Fan like this.
  16. mcmvp

mcmvp Well-Known Member

1,277 Messages
    1,185 Likes Received
    To be perfectly honest I don't think most NFC East fans think the coaching situation in Dallas makes that much of a difference. The top of the totem pole is the real issue. The rest is just rearranging deck chairs.

yimyammer likes this.
  17. Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5 Well-Known Member

5,542 Messages
    5,642 Likes Received
    And the people who operate them are called Jake Legs. lol

18. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

44,467 Messages
    66,135 Likes Received
    What's the significance of him being under contract for 12 more days?

19. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

14,477 Messages
    9,954 Likes Received
    i haven't heard of even one request to interview Garrett from teams with an opening.

20. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

44,467 Messages
    66,135 Likes Received
    I don't think they can formally or informally request an interview unless his contract is over or the Cowboys say he can interview. So that might be why we haven't heard anything.