If we could somehow end up with McFadden and Desean Jackson next yr.

randy932

Reaction score
hendog;1483663 said:
You talk about having some firepower at the skill positions. I would love to inject this team with some serious speed.

Groan. More of the teeny WRs.

I want Limus Sweed. 6'4", 217 pounds, catches every ball close to him. Ya'll can keep the smurfs.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
randy932;1484146 said:
Groan. More of the teeny WRs.

I want Limus Sweed. 6'4", 217 pounds, catches every ball close to him. Ya'll can keep the smurfs.

I'll take the guy in between David and Goliath... #86 :cool:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
cobra;1483731 said:
Has there even been a good WR come out of Michigan? I can't think of any. I can think of a lot of busts.

Anthony Carter was a pretty good one. Unfortunately, he played mainly in the USFL, but I believe he had some productive years in the NFL.

conner01

Reaction score
if the browns pick is high enough to get mcfadden, and this years class looks like we got a cb,ot, and our young wr's semm to be for real then i would trade our 1st rnd pick for a future pick, and i suspect jerry will do that because of the cost of 1st rnd picks if you don't have any glarring needs.thats alot of if's though

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
randy932;1484158 said:
Now your talking. That would be the beginning of the new triplets.

Um, definitely.
It would be great.
But I doubt Sweed slips to our 2nd pick in round 1. We can still get another top WR though.

Bizwah

Reaction score
DeSean Jackson is 6-1 170 pounds! That's Ginn size.....Now, Jackson's a little more polished than Ginn as a WR, but he'll get broked if he remains that size.

There's a lot of good WR prospects depending on who comes out. Don't forget Derrick Williams from Penn St. He was supposed to be the nation's number one prospect coming out of HS.

If he comes out, he may be available late in round one.....or early two.

Not saying he's my guy, but there are so many nice looking prospects.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i know Jerry is crazy enough (in a good way) to do this but im gonna go ahead and GUARANTEE we dont end up with both unless Jackson just has a horrible year or injury...