CFZ If we want serious playoff success, we can’t continue this

erod

Reaction score
Penalties are arbitrary though. So, I think the Cowboys get shafted here, because they're so front and center.
Stop with this. Winners win. Losers blame the refs.

Every fan base claims conspiracy against them.

kskboys

Reaction score
I am 100% proof against that joke narrative.

I first discovered ref chicanery when it was blatantly *favoring* my own Lakers. But go ahead and live in your candy-cane world.

The refs pushed for the Cowboys today. They'll push for the teams/narratives that suit their agenda and their money...and it will vary week-by-week. Small-market teams will perpetually get squeezed. The league's anointed will get a big boost, particularly in games that really mean something.

T Swifty's Chiefs aren't going to get denied this year when it counts, at least not until the Super Bowl. Book it. They were already tied into so many narratives and corporate deals, it was silly. With 50 million potential young female Swift viewers? LOL.

Meanwhile Dolphins vs. Eagles sees a 10-0 penalty differential, despite blatant Eagle penalties.
Evidence the 2017 JAX/NE champ game. Poor Bortles kept making play after play after play and the refs kept making call after call after call. The Jax D had like 5 penalties called on them the entire year, and suddenly had 6-8 in one game. It was disgusting.

Exactly why they are doing it is the only question left. There's no if any more.

ESisback

Reaction score
Evidence the 2017 JAX/NE champ game. Poor Bortles kept making play after play after play and the refs kept making call after call after call. The Jax D had like 5 penalties called on them the entire year, and suddenly had 6-8 in one game. It was disgusting.

Exactly why they are doing it is the only question left. There's no if any more.
People fight against that narrative, because they fear chaos and lack of control. They NEED to have everything buttoned down, explained, under control.