If we win it could drop us to 10th pick

BHendri5

Reaction score
We are not losing these last 2 games. That would be the worse scenario for a team going into the offseason with a losing atmosphere/mentality. we need to win going into the offseason.

But I know some want us to lose hoping we get a top 5 pick which is not even a 30% chance that will help us to win next season, I have said before people with winning attitudes/mentality do not compete that way, never!!!

But those same people think that we have a bad team, so there is nothing to worry about, right? Yeah they think getting a high draft pick will put us back on the winning track, that is just empty thinking.

I do not care where pick in the draft, we need to finish off this season with wins, and deal with the draft when May gets here

yimyammer

Reaction score
Seems about right. Just a quick look at the records. If we win out we would pick as low as 18th..

damn, that'd be the icing on the cake to this ****** season. I'd like to see this Moore kid do well but I don't want to win any more games this year

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
We are not losing these last 2 games. That would be the worse scenario for a team going into the offseason with a losing atmosphere/mentality. we need to win going into the offseason.

But I know some want us to lose hoping we get a top 5 pick which is not even a 30% chance that will help us to win next season, I have said before people with winning attitudes/mentality do not compete that way, never!!!

But those same people think that we have a bad team, so there is nothing to worry about, right? Yeah they think getting a high draft pick will put us back on the winning track, that is just empty thinking.

I do not care where pick in the draft, we need to finish off this season with wins, and deal with the draft when May gets here

So if we don't win these games in December....come September we won't win any games?

This is a thought you had in your head?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
It's not just about moving down 7-8 spots from 5 to 12 or so, it's also losing that many spots in every subsequent round as well.

If we have to endure a year this ******, it shouldn't be at the expense of picking in the middle of the draft. Winning gets us a giant sack of crap this year and beating BUF and WAS doesn't change the fact that this season was an utter failure.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm as big a fan as any of you and it wouldn't appear that way, nor would any of you ever know.

I admit it is DIFFICULT to root against them during a game and I don't, but I want them to lose.

I openly rooted crazily against the 1988 team at the end of the year. One more win (and they came damn close in Cleveland in December) and history is VERY different.

Get as high of a pick as you can if you have no shot to win it all. It's just good business.

Sorry to all you fight, fight, fight, win, win, win people. It's the losing the battle to win the war concept. Not difficult.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I want a win but I don't think we'll get it. Drafting high next year is in the cards... we earned it.