If we win it could drop us to 10th pick

manster4ever

Reaction score
I will honestly be so pissed if we dropped that far. Would be appropriate considering our crappy year.

well said. As another poster said: the Bills and Skins have nothing to play for at all. SO...yeah, I could see us winning 1 or 2 more games. Man, that would suck. Don't think I've ever typed that but it's true.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Don't see us winning with a practice squad quarterback and no Dez to throw to.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
My worry is next week the Commanders have nothing to play for and will sit their starters so we will win. That will put us at 5th or worse.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
My worry is next week the Commanders have nothing to play for and will sit their starters so we will win. That will put us at 5th or worse.

Gruden already said last night that health is his main focus, so I would expect plenty of backups.

Wood

Reaction score
we are ok for another week. If Dallas starts Moore I see Dallas winning. If Dallas gives Showers a start for giggles I see Dallas drafting in top 5.

Verdict

Reaction score
The Bills kind of underperformed, I don't think a recently fired Rex is contemplating tanking, he's still trying to reestablish (or establish) his credibility and create a winning mentality in Buffalo. Washington's clinching last night was unfortunate for our draft prospects going forward, but we can only focus on stacking-up one loss at a time. It is a process, after all.

I like the way you think. let's not get ahead of ourselves. Lets take it one loss at a time!!

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I certainly hope so. That would be a great way to finish this crappy season.

I'm confused. You actually want a win vs a team that is sitting it's starters so we fall back in the draft order? Or maybe I missed your sarcasm?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm confused. You actually want a win vs a team that is sitting it's starters so we fall back in the draft order? Or maybe I missed your sarcasm?

I want to win. Every week. Doesn't matter who. Winning is all that matters. Even if we have a guys like Butler and Moore starting. It's got nothing to do with the draft. We pick where we pick.