If you are Dak, CD and Parsons, why would you stay?

snadler

Reaction score
This franchise isn’t serious about winning, so why would you stay with this disaster, get out while you can..

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Lamb already said it….he wants to make more millions. Parsons seems to want a media gig or maybe even do his own media company post football so being in Dallas is perfect. For dak I can’t really say for sure that it makes sense at this point. The guy honestly could hit free agency and become the highest paid player of all time in AAV.

snadler

Reaction score
Lamb already said it….he wants to make more millions. Parsons seems to want a media gig or maybe even do his own media company post football so being in Dallas is perfect. For dak I can’t really say for sure that it makes sense at this point. The guy honestly could hit free agency and become the highest paid player of all time in AAV.
At some point these players are going to want to win, and if they don’t they aren’t the players you want anyway

Big_D

Reaction score
They will/can get their money wherever..they should all leave for a chance to win, not happening in dallas

Specially with how they're handling this offseason. That chance for them is probably gone at this point considering this front office is a catastrophe.

Redline360

Reaction score
Dak is all about the money we know that
Lamb has said he wants to be paid as the highest reciever or close to it
Parsons at first thought he was all about winning but seems like he's happy in the Dallas spotlight now

They would get paid regardless however not as much as Jerry would...and no accountability

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m not saying specifically these 3 players you named but I think you are greatly overestimating how bad some of these guys want to win. It means more to fans than a lot of players. I’ve had friends make and be successful in both the nfl and nhl and they say the exact same thing.

Sjoseph316

Reaction score
They‘ll stay, they are just like Jerry, all about the money. If they leave there is a chance they’d have to play past the first round of the playoffs, in Dallas they are secure in that 18 games is the max

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
You taking money from the Clampetts so easy without going to jail. Could you imagine Pretty Boy Floyd getting this kind of easy money, cost him his life trying to steal this easy.