If you are Dak, CD and Parsons, why would you stay?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This franchise isn’t serious about winning, so why would you stay with this disaster, get out while you can..
Because the Dallas Cowboys are the most exposed and talked about (counting fans and haters) team in the NFL and as long as Jerry will pay them a lot of money, their non-contract money will always boost their earnings even higher because of the exposure being on the Dallas Cowboys gives them.

leeblair

Reaction score
If I were CeeDee, I would leave before I met the same fate as Dez and Terrell Owens, becoming a scapegoat for Dak.
Terrell Owens was the scapegoat for Garrett, and CeeDee is on pace to be Dak's scapegoat.
I think Cowboys players are finally figuring it out.

RFABR

Reaction score
Lots of money
No state taxes
Side sponsoring
Warm weather
Rockstar envinroment
No accountability

Perfect place to spend your youth. Think about secondary distractions - like winning - when you're closer to your 30's

snadler

Reaction score
Amazing every reason other than winning to stay, says a lot about these players and even more about this embarrassing franchise

Cmac

Reaction score
This franchise isn’t serious about winning, so why would you stay with this disaster, get out while you can..
.....and gonna miss each one when they're gone. We're in rebuilding mode already and no one seems to know it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If I wanted to win I wouldn't.

I would only stay for the money. Less playoff games prolongs your career. Less chance of injury. More vacation/family time.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
  1. They don’t have a choice. They are all under contract and Jerry owns both Parsons and Lamb because he can always franchise Lamb one year and Parsons the next whether they want another contract or not.

2. See above….

Motorola

Reaction score
I don’t care about Dak at all. Hope the guy demands a release.
Two more seasons like Prescott produced in 2023 and he will have most of the major QB franchise records.
Don't envision him leaving on his own accord before then.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
If they're serious about winning, they'll leave. If they want to get paid they'll stay.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
facepalm-disappointed.gif

ArtClink

Reaction score
No player who wants to win a ring would come to Dallas. No self respecting head coach will come to Dallas since Dallas is where head coach’s careers come to die.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I were CeeDee, I would leave before I met the same fate as Dez and Terrell Owens, becoming a scapegoat for Dak.
Terrell Owens was the scapegoat for Garrett, and CeeDee is on pace to be Dak's scapegoat.
I think Cowboys players are finally figuring it out.
CD staying and Dak is leaving............CD Mom's said so!!! :muttley:

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The reason Dak and Micah want to stay there is because winning isn’t their top priority either. Dallas is the perfect place for them. I’m guessing CeeDee will follow them.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At some point these players are going to want to win, and if they don’t they aren’t the players you want anyway
The team that drafts you and spends time developing you, usually is willing to pay more because they value you more, so that second contract, which is usually the biggest, will come from that team. Then, when you are crossing the 30 year old mark, you take your second smaller bag with a contender to chase the ring.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because the Dallas Cowboys are the most exposed and talked about (counting fans and haters) team in the NFL and as long as Jerry will pay them a lot of money, their non-contract money will always boost their earnings even higher because of the exposure being on the Dallas Cowboys gives them.
Our phones never stop ringing...

bottleKids

Reaction score
Dak is part of the reason we are in this spot … you think another team will give him 60 million? I don’t.
Dak is literally Kirk Cousins, minus Dak has played on much better teams. People are riding the "runner up MVP" as a reason to give him what he wants. If Dak was serious about winning he would take a team friendly deal similar numbers to Cousins, but he wont. You think things are bad now... ? Wait until there is not enough pie to pay CeeDee.