If you are Dak, CD and Parsons, why would you stay?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If I were CeeDee, I would leave before I met the same fate as Dez and Terrell Owens, becoming a scapegoat for Dak.
Terrell Owens was the scapegoat for Garrett, and CeeDee is on pace to be Dak's scapegoat.
I think Cowboys players are finally figuring it out.
man please do just a little research before you post...CD Lamb had 181 targets last year if you use google you can find out where that ranked in the league..if those are scapegoat numbers i would love to see a WR the QB is actually targeting....we need to tell Hill to watch out next as he is for sure being "Scapegoated" by Tua after last years numbers...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This franchise isn’t serious about winning, so why would you stay with this disaster, get out while you can..
because it isnt easy or quick to get out.
once their contract is up, they can be tagged for 2 seasons, and then they could leave.

The only quick way out is a trade, and the FO may not trade them.

It isnt easy to leave , unless you can get owner to let you go in a trade, and if lucky you can control to what team.
Be stupid to leave and wind up in cleveland or chicago, or some other bad team.

They have to be able to resist the big extension contract $ too. That will get a lot of them to just stay for the $.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
they are just here for a pay check. Ask yourself why did they lay down in the playoffs and acted like it didn't matter. "oh well we're getting paid, who cares if we win anything"

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
At some point these players are going to want to win, and if they don’t they aren’t the players you want anyway
Jerry has developed a culture which is all about limelight and money and these players are in the same mould, so these guys aren’t serious about winning, Dak if he was serious about winning could have slacked his contract bit to give room to bring in talent around him but did no such thing

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Jerry has developed a culture which is all about limelight and money and these players are in the same mould, so these guys aren’t serious about winning, Dak if he was serious about winning could have slacked his contract bit to give room to bring in talent around him but did no such thing
Dak is overpaid for how the seasons end FOR SURE..players today are not taking "Less" unless they have no option...the FO leaving themselves no options is a real dumb move...other teams are paying the QB AND signing FA's the other players see this and probably laugh when asked to "Take a paycut for the team"...what happens when he does and Jerry doesnt use the money..you know like the last 4 years?

Motorola

Reaction score
they are just here for a pay check. Ask yourself why did they lay down in the playoffs and acted like it didn't matter. "oh well we're getting paid, who cares if we win anything"
DeMarcus Lawrence said the Cowboys "were burnt out \ tired" when they played the home wildcard game v. Packers.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Why would I stay if Im Dak, Micah, or Lamb?

Easy.

The owner of my company undermines my boss (head coach) and favors me.

Lots of money....from an owner who is easily bested by my agent in negotiations, earning me MORE money than any other owner would pay me.

And zero consequences for failure. Even repeated failure, with zero high level success.

Those are great reasons to stay if I'm them....making myself fat and happy off the owner.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
DeMarcus Lawrence said the Cowboys "were burnt out \ tired" when they played the home wildcard game v. Packers.
they probably just need more money so they will train harder. More money makes you train and work harder.