If you are Dak, CD and Parsons, why would you stay?

snadler

Reaction score
Amazing every reason other than winning to stay, says a lot about these players and even more about this embarrassing

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
At this point I am good with trading Parsons and Lamb. It was obvious that in the GB game they disappeared. Every year it seems they fold in the playoffs. Are these the type of players we need here on a rebuild?

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
They will/can get their money wherever..they should all leave for a chance to win, not happening in dallas
Guys building their brands, playing for the most valuable team in the world. I'm not entirely sure that's what Lamb is about, but the other two, absolutely. Once Dak is gone, Dallas is Micah's team, and he knows this. I'm not saying football isn't his top priority, but it's definitely not his only priority.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
Two more seasons like Prescott produced in 2023 and he will have most of the major QB franchise records.
Don't envision him leaving on his own accord before then.
Which, should tell you how much stats "matter" in the grand scheme of things.

Dak is probably the worst QB other than the journey men (Testaverde/ Bledsoe/ Etc) this team has had yet he owns all the stats if a team that has had 2 hall of fame QBs and 3 very good ones (Morton/white/Romo)

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Or they could have played against Green Bay to the level of money they want to be paid and won that game.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Because they paid Ezekiel Elliot an enormous amount beyond market price when Jerry got scared they may have to play games without him

Because they made Demarcus Lawrence the first 100m$ player to have a suspension

Because they made Amari Cooper the second highest paid WR in the history of organized football, despite never having a 1200 yard or 10 TD season

Because they openly admitted at Dak Prescott’s signing press conference that they probably overpaid for him, but they’re okay with doing that

Because Zach Martin held out in TC and got a huge raise for doing so

Because they gave a rotational RB whose never been “the guy” in his life and was coming off a major injury top 5 RB money simply because he was home grown

Because Dallas has made it known they’d rather pay more for their own players than pay less for equal talent outside the building

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak: stays because nobody else needs a over priced back-up.
CeeDee: stays because a better QB is coming.
Parsons: Stays for the huge contract.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Why would they ever leave. Dallas is perfect for them. I am so confused these days by the sentiment on the board. Last season as a massive success. You guys need to get on board with the program.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
All of their dreams are coming true in Dallas. Fame and fortune abound. They are not champions and do not care what the sad little fan base that cares about these things think.

Big_D

Reaction score
I guess money is the most important thing but these players should be looking to get as far away from this front office as possible. If I’m Lamb or Parsons there would be no second contract with this team at this point.

erod

Reaction score
Because players care about money 90% and winning 10%.

That's the modern athlete.

75boyz

Reaction score
Thats easy...

To become 3 of the highest paid contracts at their position in order to keep the Cowboy marketing brand going on business as usual.