If you could make a trade right now

DRella

Reaction score
I want to sign S Thomas and DT Suh as free agents. Sure up two positions that hampered us against the Rams in the playoffs this past season.

Oh wait..... we had a chance but the Jones family were on family vacations instead.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I would trade Jerry Jones for Robert Kraft. I would also trade Jerry Jones for 3 day old sushi.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/15/nfl-trade-deadline-buyers-sellers

Buyers and Sellers Ahead of the NFL’s Trade Deadline
The NFL’s trade deadline is quickly approaching on October 29. Which teams are most likely to get in on the action?
CONOR ORR
OCT 15, 2019
  • Some clubs are bottoming out at a breakneck pace, while some surprising contenders have emerged with a few noticeable weak spots. Let’s try and set the landscape with a few teams I’m interested in hearing from at this point:

SELLERS
    Atlanta Falcons (1–5)

Tradable Assets: EDGE Vic Beasley, TE Austin Hooper

Beasley and Hooper are two players on expiring contracts who could be valuable in the right system. I’m not ready to turn the lights out on the Dan Quinn regime despite their truly puzzling performance in 2019. However, absent a minor winning streak in the coming weeks, they need to start thinking about their long-term financial plan and which players fit into that plan. Both could yield a solid return beyond the compensatory refund next year.

ghst187

Reaction score
You get to make a trade with any team right now Who would it be with and for who? How much of a salary are you willing to give up and how many draft picks?

Pats coaching staff and I’d give up all my draft picks next year

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I know many will laugh but I would certainly consider signing Dez for the rest of the season. He'd come cheap, humbled and more importantly with some talent that can help this team. Hate to say this but I'm not seeing strong leadership needed when things start going bad. It's almost as if once this team is hit in the mouth or face with adversity, there's not enough fight.