If you could make a trade right now

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If I could make a trade right this second, it would be this Bagel right in front of me, for a Chicharron Burrito from the New Mexico Beef Jerkey Co., down on 4th St.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True but especially so this season. I am one of the many that think we have more talent on the roster than since the good times in the nineties.

Oh absolutely. It's historic type talent. Our grandchildren will think we are exaggerating.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
In all seriousness (is that a word?), I'd trade for a solid kicker. With a decent kicker, we are probably 5-1 right now.

robertfchew

Reaction score
I know many will laugh but I would certainly consider signing Dez for the rest of the season. He'd come cheap, humbled and more importantly with some talent that can help this team. Hate to say this but I'm not seeing strong leadership needed when things start going bad. It's almost as if once this team is hit in the mouth or face with adversity, there's not enough fight.

I dont agree with signing dez but agree with there being no fight. Crawford got swung on and nobody cared. what do you expect when your best player has a nose ring and wear crop tops.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I would trade for OJ Howard on offense and give up a third.

On defense, Suh for a sixth sounds right.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with any trade right now. The issues we have are not anything to do with alack of talent. Save our picks for the spring.
Oh, I beg to differ. Our CB’s save for Lewis and Jones SUCK. Our safeties SUCK. Our DT’s SUCK. Our LB’s SUCK. Tank SUCKS. I’d call that a lack of talent my friend.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I would trade away both Lawrence and Zeke for the best draft compensation I could get. I'd take my huge cap hits over the next year but free up tons of future cap room and add draft equity for my future head coach.

What I refuse to do is to sacrifice future draft capital in a vain attempt to prop up subpar coaching.
Or subpar talent. Our guys aren’t as good as their compensation. I’d love to work for Jerry. Do a s****y job and get paid handsomely.

CWR

Reaction score
You get to make a trade with any team right now Who would it be with and for who? How much of a salary are you willing to give up and how many draft picks?

Ill give up a ONE right now for Jamal Adams.

Flamma

Reaction score
No trade is helping these Cowboys. If the Cowboys came out with the intensity level we see from the 49ers no one would be trying to dissect what was wrong.

CWR

Reaction score
With this schedule I have a hard time parting with a 1st round pick because it has the potential to be higher than we expected.

I realize what it looks like now, but Ive seen this for too long. We will be competitive and wont win less than 7 or 8 games. That first round pick wont be as high as some may be projecting right now. Thats just my opinion, but I doubt this thing snowballs out of control.