If you could make a trade right now

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I know many will laugh but I would certainly consider signing Dez for the rest of the season. He'd come cheap, humbled and more importantly with some talent that can help this team. Hate to say this but I'm not seeing strong leadership needed when things start going bad. It's almost as if once this team is hit in the mouth or face with adversity, there's not enough fight.

What talent? He hasn't played in 2 years and is coming off a blown achilles.

Creeper

Reaction score
As long as we are playing fantasies here, I would trade for an impact DT. How about Fletcher Cox so he plays for Dallas Sunday night?

ksadler1

Reaction score
If this team was one trade away from being a great team, l could play this game. Can we trade owners or coaches?...

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
I would trade elliott and Dak and every other player on this roster for whatever picks someone would give me.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wonder if we could trade for former 1st round pick at DE to bolster this DL. Wha would Miami want for the taco man haha!

Otto65

Reaction score
I would trade for Michael Bennett. He is in the doghouse with the Patriots. Arguing with a coach. His playing time is way down. He is out for one game as a result of the argument.
You could use him for this game on Sunday night. Get him for a year.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I would trade a total of two 1sts, two 2nds, Crawford, Collins, Heath, Woods, Frazier, Austin, C. Williams, and A. Brown for two of the better DTs in the league and one safety.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I would trade for Michael Bennett. He is in the doghouse with the Patriots. Arguing with a coach. His playing time is way down. He is out for one game as a result of the argument.
You could use him for this game on Sunday night. Get him for a year.
No