If you fans are in Sir Jerry's place and a player kneels during the anthem

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall,
Whew!,, I was a
Only angling for a 30 count chant ,singing the praises and heroic past deeds done, by the above mentioned warrior of the tribe team Dallas,,reckon I got carried away dancing around the council fire.o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall,GimmeTheBall, GimmeTheBall,
Whew!,, I was a
Only angling for a 30 count chant ,singing the praises and heroic past deeds done, by the above mentioned warrior of the tribe team Dallas,,reckon I got carried away dancing around the council fire.o_O
(42 is a good number)

Phoenix

Reaction score
some knucklehead sits for the National Anthem. From our Dallas Cowboys.

You are Jerry.

What do you do?

Me - whoever does that, is cut, next day. I don't care who it was. The organization is far more important in the long run than some idiot protesting on company time, against the greatness of this nation that let the moron get to this level.

Sigh.

I think I might be boycotting the NFL all year because of these idiots making millions trying to say how hard they have it. Unreal. Go to North Korea if you can't honor your country that gave you all you have.

I am sick of it.

CALLED IT! ...sort of... THANK YOU JERRY. Now I don't have to boycott watching my beloved Cowboys this year :cool::popcorn:

http://conservativefighters.com/new...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just days away from the kick-off of the NFL’s 2017 preseason, with players competing in training camp as they vie for a spot on the final roster, Dallas Cowboys owner, Jerry Jones, has issued an unequivocal statement to his players.

If anyone expects to suit up in the silver and blue this season, standing during the singing of The Star Spangled Banner is expected.

Jones sees it as a measure of respect for the fans, as well the military and the USA.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Way Cool!
thanks @Phoenix for reeling this in for @GimmeTheBall! I'm of certain mind he's quite proud of you to have posted this on his flagship thread,,, and it was generated by none other than Laura Ingraham, I went to one of her book signings but the line was way Too long to stand in for me cuz' it was filled up mostly with flight suit clad fighter pilots! And she was spending 10-20 minutes with each one it seemed,those guys were loving it though.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
CALLED IT! ...sort of... THANK YOU JERRY. Now I don't have to boycott watching my beloved Cowboys this year :cool::popcorn:

http://conservativefighters.com/new...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just days away from the kick-off of the NFL’s 2017 preseason, with players competing in training camp as they vie for a spot on the final roster, Dallas Cowboys owner, Jerry Jones, has issued an unequivocal statement to his players.

If anyone expects to suit up in the silver and blue this season, standing during the singing of The Star Spangled Banner is expected.

Jones sees it as a measure of respect for the fans, as well the military and the USA.

Did that article contain a single quote from Jones? Is there anything to suggest that it's not made up?

Cmac

Reaction score
Jerry should leave that topic alone.....he's trying real hard to demand everybody to have the same beliefs/stance. Make the Cowboys Great Again is where he should stop......Period.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
Nothing would or should happen to any player that chooses the national anthem to call attention to an issue whatever that may be. The flag is representing a diversity of people and views and to me the protests are exactly the point of what the flag represents.

Jerry and Garrett are trying to signal to the team to get ahead of any what they might consider distractions but if someone knelt, they would do nothing and are powerless in this example.

Cmac

Reaction score
Inscrutable and vague... I like that.
....because the flag's respect and the anthem has been found to be inscrutable.....thus when one say's something is sacred....and ain't fought for it's conditioned representation one second and I may have.....that's inscrutable to me. We are the United States of America.....not the Undivided State of America......Let's all understand.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Nothing would or should happen to any player that chooses the national anthem to call attention to an issue whatever that may be. The flag is representing a diversity of people and views and to me the protests are exactly the point of what the flag represents.

Jerry and Garrett are trying to signal to the team to get ahead of any what they might consider distractions but if someone knelt, they would do nothing and are powerless in this example.

Let me ask you this. If you were a business owner, would you allow your employees to protest the flag at your establishment or on a job site? If you owned a restaurant, would you allow your waiter/waitress to express his/her negative view of the flag or what he/she thinks it represents in your establishment?

If players want to burn a flag in their driveway, have at it. I don't agree with it but it's your right. If you want to wear certain cloths in public as a form of protest, have at it. But these NFL players are protesting at their job site and in uniform. They are putting their company and product at risk. And the NFL is walking this tight rope in the name of political correctness but it will affect their bottom line sooner or later and then they'll make a move to discourage it because money is the driving force of the league and it's owners. But then it'll be too late.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Let me ask you this. If you were a business owner, would you allow your employees to protest the flag at your establishment or on a job site? If you owned a restaurant, would you allow your waiter/waitress to express his/her negative view of the flag or what he/she thinks it represents in your establishment?

If players want to burn a flag in their driveway, have at it. I don't agree with it but it's your right. If you want to wear certain cloths in public as a form of protest, have at it. But these NFL players are protesting at their job site and in uniform. They are putting their company and product at risk. And the NFL is walking this tight rope in the name of political correctness but it will affect their bottom line sooner or later and then they'll make a move to discourage it because money is the driving force of the league and it's owners. But then it'll be too late.

Couple of flaws in your logic. For starters, I don't think it's common for restaurants and stores to start the day off with the national anthem. So while most employers can enforce their will on employees, it's just an apples to oranges comparison.

Also, you're comparing union employees with non union employees. There aren't too many jobs with unions that will allow an employer to discipline an employee for not standing for the anthem.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Couple of flaws in your logic. For starters, I don't think it's common for restaurants and stores to start the day off with the national anthem. So while most employers can enforce their will on employees, it's just an apples to oranges comparison.

Also, you're comparing union employees with non union employees. There aren't too many jobs with unions that will allow an employer to discipline an employee for not standing for the anthem.

While they may not play the national anthem to start their day, it's a situation where an employee can either verbally or, in some other fashion, protest the flag. Union or not, would that company allow it? If it was your company, would you allow it?

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that Jones story is false. It has surfaced at various times over the last two years on Facebook and other social media outlets and often is totally false. It usually comes from some fringe conservative site.

Frankly, people are way too worked up over this stuff.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
These fools would be cutting their own throats and biting the hand(s) that feed them.
I can appreciate your point of view, but the argument that they should not protest because of the money that they make is as dumb as saying that a woman should tolerate abuse from a man because he pays all of the bills.