If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I guess they didn't win pretty enough. Man I'm enjoying this win I don't give a damn what no one says or feels lol.
I'm enjoying the win today too, but the kicker was better this week than last is why we won, not Dak.

Dak was much better last week than this week.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Whoever it is, he probably has the same number of championships as Dak, at this point.

NFL quarterback is a hard cliff, not a sliding scale.
So you don't even have the QBs ranked but Dak is closer to 25 than 1......BS

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The star is in your eye. Nobody expects YOU, of all people, to be able to look at this game objectively.
I don't expect you to be objective either you been slobbing up Herbert all week and you still doing it even in defeat. Those interceptions were asinine. Especially the one in the red zone. For what its worth Dak's interception was pretty bad too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Y'all see how weird this place is though? Last week Dak was the best QB on the field and it was "but he lost". This week....the same people are up Herbert even though he made some crucial errors(which is to be expected he's still a young QB)...now they don't care about the W lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't expect you to be objective either you been slobbing up Herbert all week and you still doing it even in defeat. Those interceptions were asinine. Especially the one in the red zone. For what its worth Dak's interception was pretty bad too.
Herbert was not the reason for that loss. The same way Dak wasn't the reason for the loss last week.

I can see thing objectively. You are unable to do that. Now, if you would, keep your word this time (3rd times a charm) and ignore me.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If he doesn’t throw the int, we win by 14.
That is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.

Who was better Dak or Herbert? With your dumb logic it's Herbert, without 3 picks (14 points for each pick) Chargers should have won by 42 points or 28 points if you're just counting the 2 picks with dumb goal line play he ran backwards

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s nice that the defense actually won us a game. Been a long time since it’s happened.
Sure didn't think that would be the case going in.

Watching the Chargers through 2 weeks.....their offense seems to put up yards but not points. It was criminal they only had 20 points last week against the Commanders....nothing agains the defense....like I said I saw no way how they defend him and he was somewhat efficient when he wasn't throwing picks. Thank goodness for the pass rush that Parson's supplied.