Twitter: If you want to be the best, you’ve got to beat the best

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
None of these dirt bags would say any of this stuff to my face. It would be the last thing they say until they're off the feeding tube.
Love
Love will keep us together
Think of me Rock, whenever
Some trash-talking hater comes along, talking his trash
Don't mess around, you've just got to be strong, just stop
'Cause I really love you, stop
I'll be thinking of you
Look in my heart and let love keep us together

Cmac

Reaction score
Taking into consideration all the powerhouse teams Dak has beaten the last 4 years we can only.....

laughing-cracking-up.gif
Are we laughing at the notion of KMoore as an OC/Head Coach in waiting too?

pitt33

Reaction score
What is it about our injury prone Cowboys QBs running their mouths trying to get some attention when it comes to Tom Brady?
Lol

Like the time Romo goes up to Brady after their last game in Dallas and he had the gall to say “See you in January”.

Such bravado with so little substance.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love
I'll be thinking of you
I think of you everytime I take a dump.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Like it or not. Jerry made an awesome pick w/Dak. Sure he had help, but this time he listened! With everything going on in the league w/quarterbacks, Dallas scored big w/this kid. Who Dak!

Dak is arguably the best draft failure the Cowboys have ever had. I can still see Jerry complaining the day after the missing out on trading up for Paxton Lynch in the first round, having been outbid by the Broncos (thank you, John Elway). Dallas then tried to trade up in the third for Connor Cook (thank you, Raiders), before settling on Dak with a 4th round comp pick. Obviously, Dak has turned out to be far better than either of those bums.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That’s the proper attitude to have.

Definitely the proper attitude, but it's time for the Cowboys to actually start doing it.

Unlike some trolls, I don't lay the previous losses all on Dak - defense (or lack thereof) certainly played their part - but the team and its leader need to put up or shut up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is arguably the best draft failure the Cowboys have ever had. I can still see Jerry complaining the day after the missing out on trading up for Paxton Lynch in the first round, having been outbid by the Broncos (thank you, John Elway). Dallas then tried to trade up in the third for Connor Cook (thank you, Raiders), before settling on Dak with a 4th round comp pick. Obviously, Dak has turned out to be far better than either of those bums.
I think you nailed it. It's got to be the best draft failure in Cowboys history. QB's are hit and miss because it really doesn't matter so much about the physical talent that a QB has. The biggest factor is being a successful QB is the heart, the competitiveness, the intelligence, the desire to always try and improve, the refusal to give up no matter what, the leadership in getting the players behind you. Dak has all that in spades and is now on his way to becoming an elite QB.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I think you nailed it. It's got to be the best draft failure in Cowboys history. QB's are hit and miss because it really doesn't matter so much about the physical talent that a QB has. The biggest factor in being a successful QB is the heart, the competitiveness, the intelligence, the desire to always try and improve, the refusal to give up no matter what, the leadership in getting the players behind you. Dak has all that in spades and is now on his way to becoming an elite QB.
good post and all true.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Always give 110 percent.

Take it one game at a time.

Make sure to stay focused.

Gotta bring the A game.

Games aren't played on paper.

There’s no "I" in TEAM.

Defense wins championships.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Records are made to be broken.

johneric8

Reaction score
Taking into consideration all the powerhouse teams Dak has beaten the last 4 years we can only.....

laughing-cracking-up.gif
Dak typically has done enough dog, if you took off your hater goggles for a moment and objectively evaluated our coaching, overall team and defensive play, you might quit blaming loses to good teams on Dak. He ain't perfect, but he's enough....

Praxit

Reaction score
..well, Dak knows you have to beat good teams to compete. Endo story.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Love
I'll be thinking of you

Every now and then these dumb keyboard battles produce a gem or two.