Twitter: If you want to be the best, you’ve got to beat the best

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Just because you are a drunk like Jerry doesn’t make you a fan.
Don’t you have a basement to clean up? Also, get to it on your homework. The 8th grade is extremely important to the lesser intelligent of the species.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
what do you think about the defense bro?
I think they will be improving a lot. The coaches might actually be going to play the best players.
First off you're freaking me out with the new you. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it, just not sure if it's true or not. Time will tell I guess. As for the defense I agree with you. With an entirely new defensive coaching staff, the first 6 draft picks being defensive, some really solid free agent signings I don't see how we won't be better than last years defense. In fact much better.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
First off you're freaking me out with the new you. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it, just not sure if it's true or not. Time will tell I guess. As for the defense, I agree with you. With an entirely new defensive coaching staff, the first 6 draft picks being defensive, some really solid free agent signings I don't see how we won't be better than last year's defense. In fact much better.
Great reply. I agree 100 percent. you're a true fan and still have passion for the game. It's a new year and Garrett is gone. I'm trying not to be negative anymore.
I hope you have a good time in Hawaii?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
and Dak isn't a bad quarterback like I and others have betrayed. He's good and will need players around him like every quarterback in the NFL.
@Rockport

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fine with me. He was a good Marine but you wouldn't know.

Jar Heads. lol. (they call them that because they have to screw their helmets on).

I remember using the latrine one time taking a pee pee and after I was done I just started to walk out and this Marine yelled at me, "Hey! In the Marines, they teach us to wash our hands after we take a piss!"

I looked back at him and said, "Yeah, well in the Army they teach us to not piss on our hands".

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jar Heads. lol. (they call them that because they have to screw their helmets on).

I remember using the latrine one time taking a pee pee and after I was done I just started to walk out and this Marine yelled at me, "Hey! In the Marines, they teach us to wash our hands after we take a piss!"

I looked back at him and said, "Yeah, well in the Army they teach us to not piss on our hands".
I had an Army guy drunk as hell come up to me in a Club head and called me a bullet head. So I head butted him and walked out.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
None of these dirt bags would say any of this stuff to my face. It would be the last thing they say until they're off the feeding tube.
Um...dude...I know you and I butt heads. Some is in fun and other times for real. Yep!...deep down we are both Cowboys fans. So let's make sure to keep that in mind.

Not sure if you are religious...probably not from what I see...but the bible does teach us to not judge 1) lest ye be judged and 2) you don't know the life others have (walk a mile in their shoes). Important bible lesson....do not judge the Christianity of others. It's not your place nor do you know everything enough to do it.

Okay...got that off my chest. Then....

I would be wary acting so tough on the internet. You do not know who you are talking to. Yep...you can probably beat up or shoot EVERBODY on this football message board. But some vets don't easily expose their service...and some civilians could kick the holy living ship out of some vets. Not that they would want to.....but not all black belts are vets. Some Civvies CAN defend themselves. I assure you.

I just think it's unbecoming for you to threaten the message board. Most people that can...do not say so.

I know....it's rough to transition from military to civilian life. I get it. But you are threatening the people you vowed to protect.

I ...for one...want to be the civilian you are proud to serve....that is the main function of government and military. To serve and protect the civvies. You want tp beat up the very thing you gave a vow to protect.

I do not blame you...so much silliness and jack azzery But you can't ...shouldn't threaten people. You don't know them.

Yes..there is a difference face to face. A face you might decide....isn't worth your trouble. If it actually were face to face.

End of the day...this is civil polite cowboys discussion with rules.... let us have the grace and civility to keep it that way...even if others don't.