If You Were Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Can we get a QB that can give us our passing game back again.......tired of the 3 and outs, tired of the FG after FG after FG.
Tired of depending on Zeke to beat 8 man boxes.
Tired of having our WR having to reach back for the ball or have to jump like Superman to catch the high one.
And for you, Dak-Employees seek work elsewhere as not even Houdini can make Dak a franchise QB!
We are the Dallas Cowboys and deserve better than this walking disaster for a QB who has made us the Joke of the NFL weekly as we are unable to score against good to playoff defenses!
:clap:

Wow, i know its early but i nominate this for post of the year.

Tired so so tired.

DAK EMPLOYEES BE LIKE:
(in a whiny defiant Antifa voice)
HATER . . . HATER . . . I must inform you, that you are a joke around here ekkkkk.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:clap:

Wow, i know its early but i nominate this for post of the year.

Tired so so tired.

DAK EMPLOYEES BE LIKE:
(in a whiny defiant Antifa voice)
HATER . . . HATER . . . I must inform you, that you are a joke around here ekkkkk.

When cornered with reality, insults are the Dak-Employees favorite strategy!
Worst case scenario is one more year of inept Prescott but like you have said in one of your other posts the 666 damage has been done with a good chunk of our talents being wasted these past years under Dak's command.
Jerry thought he found lighting in the bottle and he better smell the jar cause it ain't lighting for sure!!!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
He can only test the free market if dallas let him walk. If they franchise him, his only option is to not sign it and try to force the team to give him a long term deal. Something that is not very appealing for a qb. Signing the franchise deal worked out well for cousins. He made a ton of money.
Yeah but Cousins is an actual NFL QB that can make all the throws and can read a defense.

I would love to have him on this team

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah but Cousins is an actual NFL QB that can make all the throws and can read a defense.

No no please man the below Franchise :( QB( Mr. Clutch) is our future!

P.S. When you ask them to list # 4 talent base to this day no response!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

No thanks. He is nothing but a Romo-like QB who isn’t good enough to win without perfection surrounding him and that’s if he doesn’t choke. We need better.

You Dak haters trip me out. Can’t stand Dak but then put your tongues outs for QBs like Romo and Cousins. At least yearn for great QBs.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No thanks. He is nothing but a Romo-like QB who isn’t good enough to win without perfection surrounding him and that’s if he doesn’t choke. We need better.

You Dak haters trip me out. Can’t stand Dak but then put your tongues outs for QBs like Romo and Cousins. At least yearn for great QBs.

When you ask them to list # 4 talent base to this day no response????

Tell us Dak Haters lol what Dak's talents are to justify him starting for the no 1 sports franchise in the World?????

Accuracy?
Pocket awr?
Leading the wr?
Footwork?

Tough eh I feel for you brother!!!!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
When you ask them to list # 4 talent base to this day no response????

Tell us Dak Haters lol what Dak's talents are to justify him starting for the no 1 sports franchise in the World?????

Accuracy?
Pocket awr?
Leading the wr?
Footwork?

Tough eh I feel for you brother!!!!
And yet your hero is only 1 yard better than a QB that has no skills. You guys make Romo look more pathetic by the minute and he already looked pathetic to begin with.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And yet your hero is only 1 yard better than a QB that has no skills. You guys make Romo look more pathetic by the minute and he already looked pathetic to begin with.

Romo is retired stay with the subject please give us in detail Dak's QB talent Attributes?
What are they so we know why you and others want us to pay him a ton of cash crippling out franchise for the next 5 years min?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Romo is retired stay with the subject please give us in detail Dak's QB talent Attributes?
What are they so we know why you and others want us to pay him a ton of cash crippling out franchise for the next 5 years min?
Thank God Dak+1 is retired.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I have never seen a QB who led the number one offense in the league in terms of yards get criticized so much.

If I were Dak, I would get a fair deal and continue to get better as I have in previous years.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have never seen a QB who led the number one offense in the league in terms of yards get criticized so much.

If I were Dak, I would get a fair deal and continue to get better as I have in previous years.

Year 5 coming up soon we're going to need new Off-lineman and Zeke will regress?
So I dare to ask how many years you figure till Dak will need to become a complete Franchise QB 6-7or 9-10 years ???

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Year 5 coming up soon we're going to need new Off-lineman and Zeke will regress?
So I dare to ask how many years you figure till Dak will need to become a complete Franchise QB 6-7or 9-10 years ???

I dare to ask how many players in the history of the league have been "complete Franchise QBs" in their first 4 seasons?

I have seen plenty like Elway, Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers, Steve Young, Romo, etc who took some time to become complete.

stuckindc

Reaction score
Dak's contract has nothing to do w why the Jones boys are in their 25th consequetive year without reaching the nfc championship game. Dak owes this organization nothing like any other would be free agent. The market should set what Dak gets and he should get as much as he can get. Zeke got a cool 90 mil and we only got his best effort in a handful of games. If Dak has to put up with Jerry micromanaging every coach, player, and scout then Dak should be paid like a top QB.

Btw, Brady gave Pats a hometown discount, but that was after he had received several big money contracts. Dak has been playing for peanuts. Its time to get paid.
who said his contract did? and has he earned the right to be paid like a top QB? He absolutely could be greedy and push for a massive contract...and cripple their salary cap...and for what..easy throws that are consistently off target, behind or over thrown..in some of the biggest games...Patriots, Eagles, Buffalo...racking up big numbers in garbage time does not make a top QB....My point was to get paid...but not be so egregious that they can't fill other areas of need...such as DT, Saftey , etc. Now as for Jerry...I 1,000% agree....
Tom could take a discount because his Wife is a Super Model that's worth half a Billion ..on her own...so it's a lot easier to take less for the team...