If Zeke is worth 15M per

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember hearing in the off season he was the slimmest he's been since college. Not sure what happened to that. Im also not sure the game hasn't taken that last gear from him.

His speed was fine last season, IMO.

He has been through periods of time before where he seemed to be lacking speed/explosiveness for a few weeks.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No, but it's done now so no sense lamenting. I just don't want to hear it, to be honest. Even from those who never believed he was because it won't make one bit of difference against the Eagles. I especially don't want to hear it from those who were on the bandwagon for "Pay The Man" and are now like, "If I'd known....."

I just want to win on Sunday.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
imagine how good he'd be if he could get a block now and then.

It's all that money in his pockets. Of course he is going to be slowed significantly.

Seriously though, it's not like he isn't getting blocking. He's getting holes, he just isn't hitting them all as quickly as you would like to see him get there. I don't know if he's lost a step or if this is a product of the hold out. He never starts very quickly IMO but whatever. I guess we will see if he comes around.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So many dudes obsessed with another dude's body.

I'm getting out of here before someone start posting shirtless pics of Zeke,

Later.

More like obsessed with another dude's money. Is it time for a Tank thread yet? This'll go on all year long no matter where they or the team ends up. Prescott needs to sign his contract so we can have the trifecta of threads written by resident financial analysts.