I'm a Dak lover

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's ever been a situation for the tag this is it. I like Dak alot but as the year progressed his accuracy went. I think he may have had some questionable advice/coaching. I think at times red's team didn't give 2 craps. That said, tag him and evaluate it's the sanest way to go.
If he's all that I don't give a damn what we pay next year. But we'll know.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I’m happy with Dak at QB going forward. And I believe a deal, satisfactory to all parties, will happen.

Biggest hope is that MMc/Moore will focus on game-planning to Dak’s strengths and not try to shoehorn him into a preconceived system.
And please allow this man to turn around and hand the ball off. We used Elliot in 2016 and Dak didn’t have near the pressure he had on him last year. And that was his rookie year. Lol.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Up until last year he had a lot of 4th quarter comebacks. This I was a strange year for this team. He throws for 1000 more yards than last year. 8 more TDs and only 3 more picks. Had the #1 Offense in the NFL. And couldn’t make the playoffs at 9-7. Lol. Finished at 8-8. I have never heard of that. Ever. I can’t blame it all on Dak. But at the end of the day he and the HC gets credit for the wins and blame for the losses.

Your answer is there to see we just weren't very good and beat up on alot of bad teams really bad and picked up alot of garbage time yards and points in at least 3 games where we only had 3-6 points on the board at the end of the 3rd quarter. Padded stats, not just for Dak but for everyone on the offense

glimmerman

Reaction score
Your answer is there to see we just weren't very good and beat up on alot of bad teams really bad and picked up alot of garbage time yards and points in at least 3 games where we only had 3-6 points on the board at the end of the 3rd quarter. Padded stats, not just for Dak but for everyone on the offense
This team and staff stunk it up and couldn’t get it done. We can point fingers if we want but we have a new staff and will have a few new players. Let’s get it done this season. We need a ring.

johneric8

Reaction score
Seems like we're mostly either Dak haters or Dak Lovers. I don't think Dak is worth $40 million, in fact, I don't think anyone is, BUT!!!!! I am a fan of team football and I think Dak is the ultimate team QB. MM will use him right and Sunday afternoons will be glorious for all Cowboys fans!!! As long as you have a good Gameday menu!! Salud!!!

I salute you brother for seeing the same thing I've been seeing. Dak made some big strides last year and is the an incredibly good leader. I think sometimes the Dak detractors forget that even Dak's teammates have come out and said that Dak is one of the best leaders they've seen on a football field.

Dak is my favorite player not only for his talent, but also his great character. Sometimes I just don't understand why our fanbase is so hard to please when it comes to QB's, and for the life of me I don't understand why it's so hard for them to see our team has been handcuffed by a horrible head coach in the freckled puppet which has led to instability.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Seems like we're mostly either Dak haters or Dak Lovers. I don't think Dak is worth $40 million, in fact, I don't think anyone is, BUT!!!!! I am a fan of team football and I think Dak is the ultimate team QB. MM will use him right and Sunday afternoons will be glorious for all Cowboys fans!!! As long as you have a good Gameday menu!! Salud!!!

I dont think so.

Still i dont hate Dak. In fact i dont care about him. All i care about is the Dallas Cowboys and not a player.
I want my Cowboys to win another ring and i dont think Dak will be the best solution at QB to lead us to one.

But then there is also this drunken idiot and his authistic son. So seriously it doesnt matter who plays QB for us.....

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score

I am a lover and a Dak lover.

The haters are dummies.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Up until last year he had a lot of 4th quarter comebacks. This I was a strange year for this team. He throws for 1000 more yards than last year. 8 more TDs and only 3 more picks. Had the #1 Offense in the NFL. And couldn’t make the playoffs at 9-7. Lol. Finished at 8-8. I have never heard of that. Ever. I can’t blame it all on Dak. But at the end of the day he and the HC gets credit for the wins and blame for the losses.

From Pro football Reference:
Team Offense
1.Baltimore
2. 49ers
3. Tampa Bay
4. New Orleans
5. Kansas City
6. Dallas

Team Passing
1. Tampa Bay
2. Dallas

Team Rushing
1. Baltimore
2. 49ers
3. Tennessee
4. Seattle
5. Dallas

Scoring Dallas was 11th.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont think so.

Still i dont hate Dak. In fact i dont care about him. All i care about is the Dallas Cowboys and not a player.
I want my Cowboys to win another ring and i dont think Dak will be the best solution at QB to lead us to one.

But then there is also this drunken idiot and his authistic son. So seriously it doesnt matter who plays QB for us.....
You don't care about him? Hmmm. Lol

jday

Reaction score
I'm a Dak lover
!

Why don't you marry him then????

pee-wee-herman.jpg

:grin:

StuckMojo

Reaction score

If he was ultimate team QB he wouldn’t be wanting to be top paid QB