I'm a Dak lover

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I didn't say he did. Stupidity on your part for pulling crap outta your butt again.

Here is your direct quote. Lie much? LOL

"Seems like we're mostly either Dak haters or Dak Lovers. I don't think Dak is worth $40 million"

And if he NEVER asked for it, then why are you even talking about it?

Do you enjoy spreading rumors and talking about things that aren't true?

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’m a Cowboys fan and I want Superbowls. Paying QBs like Dak a lot of money doesn’t = Superbowls.

cern

Reaction score
Saying dak isn't worth 40 million is not the same as saying dak has asked for 40 million. That's just remedial education.

shabazz

Reaction score
Saying dak isn't worth 40 million is not the same as saying dak has asked for 40 million. That's just remedial education.

If Dak's agent is the one asking for 40 Million, can it be construed that Dak isn't the one literally asking for it? Because if that's the case we can still call him the quintessential team player and is clearly not all about the money. Just a question

cern

Reaction score
If Dak's agent is the one asking for 40 Million, can it be construed that Dak isn't the one literally asking for it? Because if that's the case we can still call him the quintessential team player and is clearly not all about the money. Just a question
I haven't seen where his agent is asking for 40 million.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is your direct quote. Lie much? LOL

"Seems like we're mostly either Dak haters or Dak Lovers. I don't think Dak is worth $40 million"

And if he NEVER asked for it, then why are you even talking about it?

Do you enjoy spreading rumors and talking about things that aren't true?
Because people have posted that here!!!! Pendejo!!!! Get the heck outta my thread, where your own quote didn't quote me saying that he asked for 40 million, only that I don't think he's worth 40 million!! Lol!!!! Stupidity at it's best! You're so dang easy!!! Vamanos!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you sir. Many people have posted that here, this my comment.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Players can be team players and still want to get paid. IMO

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I like dak and I dont have worry about him turning out to be like dlaw or jaylon. He proved hes a top 12 qb after last season. Dallas will have to way overpay to keep him though unfortunately.

cern

Reaction score
Thank you sir. Many people have posted that here, this my comment.
That same poster labeled me a troll claiming I said dak was asking 40 million. Despite the fact i have never done so. The straw man argument is the best some have when their positions become untenable.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ketchup is the worst condiment!!! I only ever have ketchup with fries. More specifically, spicy ketchup with whataburger fries. A good steak doesn’t need sauce imho
If one needs sauce for their steak, the problem started well before the cooking. However, a filet doesn't have enough fat for flavor so a blue cheese butter can be the ticket.

Did a strip in a hot pan with butter, rosemary and garlic turning and basting every minute and I wanted to wring that steak out in my mouth.

cern

Reaction score
If one needs sauce for their steak, the problem started well before the cooking. However, a filet doesn't have enough fat for flavor so a blue cheese butter can be the ticket.

Did a strip in a hot pan with butter, rosemary and garlic turning and basting every minute and I wanted to wring that steak out in my mouth.
The bone in, cowboy cut rib eye reigns supreme.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That same poster labeled me a troll claiming I said dak was asking 40 million. Despite the fact i have never done so. The straw man argument is the best some have when their positions become untenable.
They don't even remember that that 40M number was started by the Cowboys to make him look greedy. His camp denied that when it came out.

There has never been a real number released, just a bunch of speculation by a bunch of sports bloggers needing to justify their existence in a vastly overpopulated and needless occupation. Bunch of clowns trying to turn a hobby into a career.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The bone in, cowboy cut rib eye reigns supreme.
Yep, that's my numero uno, reverse sear that rascal and then power up and sear it. I got the Weber with the searing station just for that steak. Does some righteous lamb pops too.

cern

Reaction score
Personally I’m a big fan of dry aged ribeyes
I buy whole prime rib sections and then age them 30 days at 38 degrees. When a rind forms , they're ready to cook.