I'm a Dak lover

cern

Reaction score
Yep, that's my numero uno, reverse sear that rascal and then power up and sear it. I got the Weber with the searing station just for that steak. Does some righteous lamb pops too.
One month until spring Turkey season. Been having fun catching.bass on top water the last few.days. catch and release only.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Because people have posted that here!!!! Pendejo!!!! Get the heck outta my thread, where your own quote didn't quote me saying that he asked for 40 million, only that I don't think he's worth 40 million!! Lol!!!! Stupidity at it's best! You're so dang easy!!! Vamanos!

Im not the dope that keeps talking about Dak and 40 million. LOL

So some mindless trolls keep posting a lie and you join in the stupidity?

Yah, stupid indeed.

Your thread has no bearing as there has been no report that either the Cowboys or Dak have asked for or offered anything close to 40 million.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
One month until spring Turkey season. Been having fun catching.bass on top water the last few.days. catch and release only.

Head on down to the florida keys is you want to go fishing.

cern

Reaction score

Yah, stupid indeed.

Your thread has no bearing as there has been no report that either the Cowboys or Dak have asked for or offered anything close to 40 million.
You wear your lack of comprehension as if it was a badge of honor. It is not. Straw man.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yah, stupid indeed.

Shoo fly!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. It’s trippy.
Sure is, I like the way it comes alive like some creature waiting, lying dormant, for me to utter the incantation to bring it to life. Just so happens I turn it on at the same time and I haven't tried the incantation without turning it on but I did turn it on without the incantation and accidently woke it up.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I would love Dak if he gave me 10% of whatever he signs.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sure is, I like the way it comes alive like some creature waiting, lying dormant, for me to utter the incantation to bring it to life. Just so happens I turn it on at the same time and I haven't tried the incantation without turning it on but I did turn it on without the incantation and accidently woke it up.
If it wakes up without turning it on then run.

shabazz

Reaction score
Fine, just make sure you don't get any of it on you

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Salt and pepper.. Slap it on the grill, medium rare and pull it off and put a little piece of butter on the top.
Try a little espresso grind coffee on that rascal with heavy salt and pepper and wrap it in Saran Wrap, the second sheet, the first one always loves itself too much, and put that in the frig for 24 hours, unwrap and let it sit in the frig another 24. Let it rest at room temp for 1-1.5 hours and reverse sear it and that's a fine piece of meat with a great crust once you hit the sear on it.