I'm a Dak Supporter but he played bad tonight

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
And this is the game where he deserves criticism. If he wants to be paid he has to start showing up for these big game and win against winning teams. As a Cowboys fan who wants him to succeed, he disappointed me during this game. He can't have all of those turnovers. He has to make better decisions. He has to stop being greedy and going for the big play. He has to have more pocket awareness.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And this is the game where he deserves criticism. If he wants to be paid he has to start showing up for these big game and win against winning teams. As a Cowboys fan who wants him to succeed, he disappointed me during this game. He can't have all of those turnovers. He has to make better decisions. He has to stop being greedy and going for the big play. He has to have more pocket awareness.
There is already a thread on this ig attention seeker

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This was a team effort loss

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It starts with the Oline. Look at them first before you blame anyone else. The WRs were also struggling to get open all game long.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
His head wasn’t in the game for some reason. You’d think after last week he’d come out on fire. I guess not. Whatever. All we can do is hope he comes out better next week (doubt he will).

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I am also a huge Dak supporter and I agree he was off tonight, big time.

Seems like he had a lot of problems not feeling the rush and missing open receivers. Having said all this, Dak wasn't the biggest issue. O-line, defense, special teams, and coaching also stunk.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dak wasn't that great today.

But I blame the coaches, how do you not involve Cobb? Horrible game plan on both sides and crappy adjustments

I'm starting to see that Dak is maybe only a piece of the problem, and not a major part.

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
I'm a dak fan but that was bad today.his body language tells me that he is getting nervouse right now.still not getting paid late in to the season will starts alot of pressure.

strongarmqb

Reaction score
Dak is NOT a 40 million dollar a year QB. Those kinds of players elevate the play of others- not commit dumb turnovers with ill advised throw away passes in key moments that get picked off, or show absolutely no pocket presence by holding the ball forever.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Yep, he had a very bad game. The whole offense did. They were playing very slow.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And that's totally fine to say. I agree. He's had a good half-dozen or more bad games in his career. Tonight, or even this season, I'm not even sweating it. A regime change is a comin' and our young QB's off performances are the least of my concerns.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Besides Elliott, who was playing well?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

This really is romo squared. If he doesn’t play his A game we lose.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Dak need to learn his role in the offense, he needs to drive the bus. All this throwing down field and holding onto the ball is BS. He ain’t getting no contract from us for 30 mill playing this way. This is BS. Garrett gotta go also team gave up on him.