I'm a Dak Supporter but he played bad tonight

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
he was seeing ghosts throwing balls up for grabs, just miracle huck shots..it was his worst game since 2017 stretch without zeke.. it was bad plain and simple, mechanics back to just using his arms..i couldn't believe my eyes but the last 3 games it was a steady decline and now that was rock bottom..could have been 5 picks the way he was letting it go blindly..

The one thing Dak has yet to learn after 4 years (and he won't at this point) is to step up in the pocket when under pressure. Your right sometimes he see's ghosts and he constantly turns into the pressure. He can roll out fine but if he is contained in the pocket with any kind of pressure at all, he folds. Just my opinion

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am also a huge Dak supporter and I agree he was off tonight, big time.

Seems like he had a lot of problems not feeling the rush and missing open receivers. Having said all this, Dak wasn't the biggest issue. O-line, defense, special teams, and coaching also stunk.
sorry but our defense carried this team for 3 qtrs. and slowly got wore out because of bad offense and ST ..top went to Bills but not on the defense, sad display of offense..they stunk and dak was the leader of it..all the hype on his ascension and to bench dak and make this passing team because the 40mil dollar man was ready , got debunked last night.. end of MN game he didnt take leadership, NE game needed a glove to late and got spooked into that INT , and now this..hes on a 3 game slid that stinks of 2017..

all the talk abut his writing the check and hes arrived , id say hes back to take 32mil or get FT until we get his replacement asap/..

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
well behind early does not mean go to heavy pass, that is a common mistake by many coaches.
heavy pass did not work out so well today did it?
If they had gone heavy run, they would have won the game.
You are absolutely correct that too many coaches have abandoned the runway too early. Especially Jason Garrett. he has a track record of doing that back in the Romo days as well