I'm a Dak Supporter but he played bad tonight

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
And this is the game where he deserves criticism. If he wants to be paid he has to start showing up for these big game and win against winning teams. As a Cowboys fan who wants him to succeed, he disappointed me during this game. He can't have all of those turnovers. He has to make better decisions. He has to stop being greedy and going for the big play. He has to have more pocket awareness.

Yep. I like Dak and root for him but he has played poorly the past 2 games. It might be the case that he has not been put in a good place by coaches but he is struggling none the less. The pressure seems to be getting to him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak need to learn his role in the offense, he needs to drive the bus. All this throwing down field and holding onto the ball is BS. He ain’t getting no contract from us for 30 mill playing this way. This is BS. Garrett gotta go also team gave up on him.

Zeke and the offline got tired of carrying this bum QB of ours and it is what it is.....not pretty!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Zeke has two good runs. Best game in a long time.
But I wouldn't suggest he was bad. As soon as Buffalo got ahead we stopped running. Like always; the same predictable shotgun formation forced to throw.

I think Lee played decent too. Everyone else was lame.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. I like Dak and root for him but he has played poorly the past 2 games. It might be the case that he has not been put in a good place by coaches but he is struggling none the less. The pressure seems to be getting to him.

When has won and played great against a team that isn't a dog with a losing record?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But I wouldn't suggest he was bad. As soon as Buffalo got ahead we stopped running. Like always; the same predictable shotgun formation forced to throw.

I think Lee played decent too. Everyone else was lame.

he showed us what he used to look like.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

seems like it’s getting to everyone.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
this is just what people say when their team loses, they are like well lets pick on the QB a little.

He lit up a good defense. He's a stud. He's all we have to be honest. Count your lucky stars. Our line sucks.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this is just what people say when their team loses, they are like well lets pick on the QB a little.

He lit up a good defense. He's a stud. He's all we have to be honest. Count your lucky stars. Our line sucks.
:muttley: I have reached the point where only PITY enters the room with comments like the above!

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Dak turned the ball over 3 times. That’s unacceptable and is probably the biggest reason we lost. He needs to do a much better job protecting the ball.

These turnovers need context though...two of them he was stripped from his blind side after just a couple seconds. Both times he was starting his throwing motion and show me one single QB in the league who throws the ball while holding it with two hands.

He was poor though for sure.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
His head wasn’t in the game for some reason. You’d think after last week he’d come out on fire. I guess not. Whatever. All we can do is hope he comes out better next week (doubt he will).

Dak played terrible no doubt. He held onto the ball too long. Or I think we went back to our vanilla playcalling once again where we plays took too long to develop.

We should have also used Zeke more today.

Lastly, Garrett really needs to leave town. Those 4th down plays were nothing more than a reactionary call on his behalf.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Enjoy you're crying

why would I cry?

this was the perfect game for me. We got embarrassed and Garrett’s days are numbered. I couldn’t be happier.

Will you shed a tear when clappy gets the axe?

endersdragon

Reaction score
We need to hurry up and get Cooper on a contract moving forwards so we can franchise Dak... I really don't want to see Dak getting a long term contract yet.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak played terrible no doubt. He held onto the ball too long. Or I think we went back to our vanilla playcalling once again where we plays took too long to develop.

We should have also used Zeke more today.

Lastly, Garrett really needs to leave town. Those 4th down plays were nothing more than a reactionary call on his behalf.

Does it ever cross your mind that maybe on some of these drop backs that guys are just covered?

Rayman70

Reaction score
he had a rough game..but the supporting cast did little to lift him up. INCLUDING COACHING.