I'm a Dak Supporter but he played bad tonight

DallasDomination

Reaction score
He missed a 5 yard pass to Zeke on 4rth down... he choked like a scrub. This game said a lot about Dak. He’s another potential issue.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
And this is the game where he deserves criticism. If he wants to be paid he has to start showing up for these big game and win against winning teams. As a Cowboys fan who wants him to succeed, he disappointed me during this game. He can't have all of those turnovers. He has to make better decisions. He has to stop being greedy and going for the big play. He has to have more pocket awareness.
IMO the biggest problem is coaching. Remember Moore is a couple yrs removed from being a backup qb. Watch his playi calling, its erratic and thats an understatement. He tries to get too cute plain and simple. VS the vikings the pass was on fire but he was trying to force the run. Tonight the run started on fire but after that first drive where did it go?

The OL got abused tonight. Dak literally couldnt get out of the pocket why? Because the edge stayed home. Wether it was the DE, or LB they didnt bite. Connor was abused tonight. Tyron is becoming a liability plain and simple. The guy doesnt have the movement that made him the best LT in the NFL. Another thing im seeing now, Dallas is playing alot more zone scheme with guys who dominate attacking the defense rather then playing a zone which works against Tyron and Collins now.

Dre11

Reaction score
why would I cry?

this was the perfect game for me. We got embarrassed and Garrett’s days are numbered. I couldn’t be happier.

Will you shed a tear when clappy gets the axe?

Like I said keep crying

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And this is the game where he deserves criticism. If he wants to be paid he has to start showing up for these big game and win against winning teams. As a Cowboys fan who wants him to succeed, he disappointed me during this game. He can't have all of those turnovers. He has to make better decisions. He has to stop being greedy and going for the big play. He has to have more pocket awareness.

It was a TEAM effort.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He missed a 5 yard pass to Zeke on 4rth down... he choked like a scrub. This game said a lot about Dak. He’s another potential issue.

Terrible pass. But lets just ignore who got us in the red zone in the first place.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Dak’s interceptions the past two games are inexcusable.

Poor footwork and just brain dead thinking.

His missed pass to Zeke was also awful.

Dak is the future of this team at QB moving forward, but he’s a long way from being deservedly crowned “elite” as so many around here are so eagerly trying to do.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Does it ever cross your mind that maybe on some of these drop backs that guys are just covered?

So what.....

If they are covered Dak needs to either use his legs or the coaches need to come up with a hot read when a blitz is coming.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Early on I saw Dak as greatly improving in long ball passes and decision making. This game he failed badly. Fumbling and stumbling will cost him millions, he should have signed the contract offered. He will be franchised next year and probably be passed on. This team's window is 3/4 shut and the game is changing so they will go after the next big thing, too bad.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Romo never won a big game to save his life and got paid big twice and is the biggest Cowboys folk hero with this ignorant fanbase.

Dak has won plenty of big games before tonight.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Romo never won a big game to save his life and got paid big twice and is the biggest Cowboys folk hero with this ignorant fanbase.

Dak has won plenty of big games before tonight.
I think Romo would have won this game if the Bills did not break one of his bones. Remember, Romo was a stud for a while, but he played under the same punk coach.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
It seems Dak didnt see the field well, was not in sync with his wrs, reverted back to some poor throwing mechanics, didn't seem comfortable in the pocket at all, and just appeared unprepared.....period. Bad game for Dak.

nobody

Reaction score
And that's totally fine to say. I agree. He's had a good half-dozen or more bad games in his career. Tonight, or even this season, I'm not even sweating it. A regime change is a comin' and our young QB's off performances are the least of my concerns.

All QB's eventually do. It happens.

willia451

Reaction score
The problem is not that Dak had a bad game. All QBs have bad games. The problem is when he had it. We needed that game badly yesterday. And to come out and perform like THAT is inexcusable.

But as another poster pointed out. This was a TEAM loss. Almost nobody played well. So Dak's performance is only part of the issue here.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak had a typical Romo game . Look at the stat line !! What everybody wanted 350 yrds passing 2 tds holding the ball too long ,poor ball security and a loss . Thats Romo .

Also Dak isnt lucky enough to have his fumbles bounce back at him like the last 2 QBs we have played .

Beyond that the Bills have a very good team and a good defense playing with a lot of confidence . Sorry guys but our freaking kicker is killing the confidence on this team as much as Garrett is . It was bad when we drove down the field and had to settle for FGs granted but now we dont even get any type of score with this guy .

Long drives ending in nothing caused Dak to try and press and do too much this lead to TOs .

I said at the begining of the year Special teams and this kicker are going to cost us games and they are but worse its not over yet and we probably have not seen the worst of it

Bears night game in the cold recipe for special teams disaster along with the Philly game probably in cold weather . Just wait this could get even worse.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It comes back to game plan and play calling, they put him in a position where failure was about 80% likely.

This should have been a run heavy game , but coaches made it a pass heavy game, 49 passes, EE had 11 runs lol.
This is exactly what buffalo wanted, they have good pass rush and secondary, and are weak in run defense, so you do the math lol it aint rocket science.