I'm building a time machine so I can make out with Maria

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
You must have quite the attraction to her to be willing to go back and alter the entire universal timeline that you currently know for a make-out session. The second you enter that time period, you would split off time into a completely alternative timeline. And then again once you made out with her. From there it becomes a spiderweb of alternative timelines and universes branching out.

:D

That sounds complicated. I do know I would have to be careful. After the Czar abdicated, the Bolsheviks were holding the royal family captive in a house in some remote part of the country. As you can imagine, it got pretty boring staying indoors all day long. Maria Romanov then actually did make out with one of the Bolshevik guards in one of the rooms of the house. When his commander found out, he was so mad at his commie soldier for making out with a Royal that he had him taken out and shot. Sounds like the commies didn't have much of a sense of humor.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Rev is interested in going all the way back just to make out with her? If I am going back, I ain't going unless I get a home run out of the trip. He's willing to settle for first base? How many more trips does he think it's going to take to get a homer? Probably have to marry her and then he'd be part of the family and then he'd have the same fate as the rest of them. I don't want to lose him but I really don't want the time machine lost back in time when I had plans on borrowing it.

Last edited:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
So Rev is interested in going all the way back just to make out with her? If I am going back, I ain't going unless I get a home run out of the trip. He's willing to settle for first base? How many more trips does he think it's going to take to get a homer? Probably have to marry her and then he'd be part of the family and then he'd have the same fate as the rest of them. I don't want to lose him but I really don't want the time machine lost back in time when I had plans on borrowing it.

See, that's dangerous. You could end up with a kid in the past, and it could prevent another person from being born, totally polluting the timeline. For more info, watch Star Trek. Hey, second base is okay, just no home run.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It isn't, I recall seeing the pic in a article "real pictures of the old west" or something like that.
I believe someone posted that here in thread specifically about beautiful women from long ago...or maybe it was in Reddit or something, I don't remember.

Big_D

Reaction score
Have we learned nothing from back to the future? I'm going back and becoming a gambling phenom. Owner of Amazon, Microsoft. Write dozens of amazing songs. .. o yeah and make out with Maria.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Or:

There's only a fixed amount of matter in our reality, and any more matter added or subtracted could meet with devastating results. If he were to leave this reality and travel back in time to her reality, he might cause her world to explode, and ours to implode.

It's fun to speculate about time travel. :thumbup:

timb2

Reaction score
Here is a good 2nd choice. Marcia Pascal from the 1880s
PascalMarcia1880.jpg