I'm building a time machine so I can make out with Maria

timb2

Reaction score
Anyone wish to hookup with Halle Berry's Great Grandma???
54f80dc7086b47a0a4a5281e5b9c40e8.jpg

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Here is a good 2nd choice. Marcia Pascal from the 1880s
PascalMarcia1880.jpg

Wow, she was stunning! Another retro-crush I've had is June Marlowe, best known for playing Mrs. Crabtree on the Little Rascals.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm bummed it's impossible to meet her.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Build a time machine and go get it.

The problem with a time machine is that it doesn't make you any younger. No matter how far back you go, you're still getting older.

I'd rather find the Fountain of Youth.

I always wondered that as well. I think people automatically think of a time machine as a device that could take you back to who you once were. Even if you could do that, replace yourself with yourself, wouldn't you create a loop in time?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I always wondered that as well. I think people automatically think of a time machine as a device that could take you back to who you once were. Even if you could do that, replace yourself with yourself, wouldn't you create a loop in time?
It seems to me that if you replaced your prior self, he would cease to exist, thereby nullifying anything he/you did after that moment, including, but not limited to going back in time.

I think this leaves two options:
1) you both simply fade out of existence from the moment you replaced yourself.
2) Everything you experienced from the moment you replaced yourself would simply never have happened, and therefore you'd have no memories of anything happening, which means you'd simply continue on the path your previous self was on, without ever knowing the difference. In this case, you may or may not live out the same events as before, and if you did, it would cause a time loop, but if there was any variation at all, the butterfly effect would probably cause drastic changes, possibly leading you away from ever going back in time.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It seems to me that if you replaced your prior self, he would cease to exist, thereby nullifying anything he/you did after that moment, including, but not limited to going back in time.

I think this leaves two options:
1) you both simply fade out of existence from the moment you replaced yourself.
2) Everything you experienced from the moment you replaced yourself would simply never have happened, and therefore you'd have no memories of anything happening, which means you'd simply continue on the path your previous self was on, without ever knowing the difference. In this case, you may or may not live out the same events as before, and if you did, it would cause a time loop, but if there was any variation at all, the butterfly effect would probably cause drastic changes, possibly leading you away from ever going back in time.

I like #2! Fate is another fun topic.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Back to the Romanov's...

At one point they were considered the wealthiest family in the world with a fortune estimated at today's value of 280 billions dollars.

When talking amongst themselves they would converse in... English. Go figure.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
There were several "lookers" within the Romonov family tree...

Princess Zinaida Yusupova.jpg

This is Princess Zinaida Yusupova who was able to escape Soviet Russia and lived until 1939.

I didn't know about her before. You're right. She was gorgeous. I'm glad she was able to escape and didn't get killed by the Bolsheviks.