I'm goin to the Cowboys/Eagles game this weekend

random Cs

Reaction score
I went to the Philly game last season and had no problems sporting my Skins gear.

Probably much worse for ya'll though.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I went to the Redsk*ns game yesterday and brought my 5 year old... who is 100x the Redsk*n hater that I am (what can I say, I've raised him right)!

It was too funny as we were walking out after the game was over -- we were both dressed neutrally, and he was riding on my shoulders as we made our way down the ramp from the upper level -- drunk Skins fans kept trying to high-five him saying things like "Hey little guy, how about that win!" He'd stubbornly refuse to return the high-five, and said "I hate the Redsk*ns... I like the Cowboys!"

Needless to say, the reactions we got were priceless... fortunately I got him to clam up before we ran into someone really drunk without a sense of humor.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I would I am about 6'1" and 290lbs. I might die but a few of them will forever remember me.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
jrumann59;1066639 said:
I would I am about 6'1" and 290lbs. I might die but a few of them will forever remember me.
:) im 5' 10" 200 and i wont die but no one will remember me :) unless they check the news

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Wood;1065913 said:
wear your colors. My buddy and I go right into the Lync with cowboy jerseys on.....just dont be an a-hole at the game and you will be fine.

yea, i'd wear my YOUR NAME #84 jersey but no, i'd NOT smart off to anyone around me for any reason. if we win i just stay quiet and smile. oh and 6'4", 325 and look like a biker viking but i still don't wanna mess with angry drunk philadorkians.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Danny White;1066198 said:
It's not about whether or not you wear Cowboys gear... although if you don't and you keep your mouth shut walking to and from the stadium, you'll be safe no matter what.

The key is what situations you find yourself in.

Saying, "wear your stuff, but be respectful" won't cut it if you happen to find yourself alone, or badly outnumbered , or in the wrong place at the wrong time. Philly fans, will kick your arse, even if you keep your mouth shut, if they think they can get away with it.

If your friends wear their gear, then they are probably going in numbers (which is VERY smart) and they probably make sure they don't get isolated.

Howboutdemcowboys31... go, cheer for your team, and even wear your stuff if you want, but be very careful. If you wear Cowboys stuff, I'd bring a jacket or sweatshirt or something that you can wear as you're walking to and from the game... because that's where you're most likely to get jumped. At the game itself, with security people around, you're much less likely to endure anything worse than a cup of beer or a random punch at worst.

Have fun and go Cowboys!

Philly must be a great city!

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
im goin, i have sideline passes too, im so happy about that s#*t! I go every year, its goin to be electric there!!!

the kid 05

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1066703 said:
im goin, i have sideline passes too, im so happy about that s#*t! I go every year, its goin to be electric there!!!

mind getting a picture of roy and tnew for me pops? please?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1066692 said:
Philly must be a great city!

It's actually lovely. You should check out the Liberty Bell and grab an original authentic cheese-steak!!!

Seriously, I went to college in the area, and liked it fine. They are just bad sports all the way around because they've lost so much for so long. I have good friends who are very nice Eagles fans, but as a whole, they are a Nasty, Evil bunch!

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
I think it just depends on how you act and on the outcome of the game.

If the Eagles lose. You're going to have a bunch of pissed off drunks, just looking for a fight outside the stadium.

Hope you have a good time, though. It's a really nice stadium and there's a lot to do in Philly.

the kid 05

Reaction score
go get your picture taken with the rocky statue thats finally back in philly if you have time to its a cool statue

hooskins

Reaction score
Be careful man those fans are wack, I still haven't made my pick, but Philly hasn't played a good opponent yet. You guys are their first real challenge, this will be a good game.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1066729 said:
Hope you have a good time, though. It's a really nice stadium and there's a lot to do in Philly.

Like take a dump on the sidewalk. It'll improve the city.

the kid 05

Reaction score
LowTech;1066750 said:
Like take a dump on the sidewalk. It'll improve the city.

he just turned 18 he doesn't need a criminal record yet.....:)

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
at least you will be easy to spot on tv. You will be the one getting pummeled in one of the tunnels.

yennor24

Reaction score
$100 to the person who will wear a T.O. Dallas jersey, with no Jacket to hide it, all the way in and out of the stadium. Man Law: No covering up Jerseys:)

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Heres something you can chant at the game.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death (or through the darkest valley),
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

:)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1066677 said:
yea, i'd wear my YOUR NAME #84 jersey but no, i'd NOT smart off to anyone around me for any reason. if we win i just stay quiet and smile. oh and 6'4", 325 and look like a biker viking but i still don't wanna mess with angry drunk philadorkians.

can you play RT?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
wear your Cowboys stuff with pride man...go in there and shout your lungs out....We need all the COwboys we can get.

Good luck.