I'm goin to the Cowboys/Eagles game this weekend

Bryan8284

Reaction score
When I went to a game in Philly, no Dallas fan was safe from the idiots.

An old man (late 60s or so) had his Cowboys blanket taken and throw out the stadium. This game was in December and I think I still am regaining feeling in my hands.

Our car was getting pelted with snowballs the whole ride in since we were in Dallas jerseys.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
hooskins;1066744 said:
Be careful man those fans are wack, I still haven't made my pick, but Philly hasn't played a good opponent yet. You guys are their first real challenge, this will be a good game.

No disrespect to SaT ...

Cowboy fans taking advice from a Commanders fan about Eagle fans ...I've seen everything now! It's like the chicken taking advice from a hungary fox in the fox den.

Look, did you know that many Cowboy fans have even a lower opinion of Skins' fans than they do Eagle fan? I feel as though you are really kissing up in this post.

Now, I can understand how Cowboy fans wouldn't disagree with what you're saying, but Giant fans would definitely disagree with you. Either you forgot about the Eagles game with the Giants or you don't think they are a good team. I think we played against a "good team" quite well ...in fact, many are saying that we should have won against that "good" team!

Just don't be to hasty to fraternize. Remember, the Cowboys played the Jaguars and lost ... the Commanders played the Jaguars and won ...but the Cowboys spanked your tails this year.

Route 66

Reaction score
I wouldn't talk-look at how high a post count you have on a team's forum you dislike.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Rowdy;1066874 said:
I wouldn't talk-look at how high a post count you have on a team's forum you dislike.

I pity you if you can't tell the difference between someone who is genuinely giving an opponent fan's perspective and someone who is playing you against another opponent fandom.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Make sure you order a couple bags of popcorn in the standium and offer some to the Eagles fans around you evry time T.O. makes a play. :grin:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1066850 said:
Look, did you know that many Cowboy fans have even a lower opinion of Skins' fans than they do Eagle fan?
I think that is an incorrect statement.

I've lived in both rival cities, and I can say, without a doubt, that Eagles fans are worse than Skins fans.

I hate the Skins more, and I think their fans are largely delusional fools... but when it comes to class and behavior, they are WAY better than Eagles fans. It's not even close.

That's not to say that all Eagles fans are drooling, classless thugs... but as a group, I think that description defines them well.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Most Eagles fans are Stupid and are all bluff...

They hate dallas so much it's Sad...Grow the hell up. Go watch the game cheer for your team and talk the occasional smack...But dont try and jump people or take it to another level.

Jeeez...Those guys are retards.

Listen Eagles!!!...

The real rivalry is dallas v.s Redkins...You guys are sloppy seconds. PERIOD!.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1065882 said:
Be sure to get your vaccinations updated and don't wear anything even resembling Cowboys gear

I understand the logic but isn't it ridiculous that in the city of brotherly love you have to be afraid to go and cheer for your team? In Seattle last year, none of us in Cowboy gear were hassled in the least.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1067812 said:
I understand the logic but isn't it ridiculous that in the city of brotherly love you have to be afraid to go and cheer for your team? In Seattle last year, none of us in Cowboy gear were hassled in the least.

That's because Seattle fans have self respect for themselves, and in turn, respect others...

Philthy fans have no self respect because of years never bringing home the big prize...so those losers have to find another way to vent, and that is to gang up on fans of other teams and beat them up, throw batteries to try and hurt the opposing players, and other garbage that they do. It's pathetic, but, losing breeds this mentality...that's why they are labled "losers"...

Plus, the women up there have hair on their upper lips...ugly as sin...but, one thing, they can find a man...so what does that tell you about the men up there! :eek:

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;1067825 said:
That's because Seattle fans have self respect for themselves, and in turn, respect others...

Philthy fans have no self respect because of years never bringing home the big prize...so those losers have to find another way to vent, and that is to gang up on fans of other teams and beat them up, throw batteries to try and hurt the opposing players, and other garbage that they do. It's pathetic, but, losing breeds this mentality...that's why they are labled "losers"...

Plus, the women up there have hair on their upper lips...ugly as sin...but, one thing, they can find a man...so what does that tell you about the men up there! :eek:

It's simple.

WE DON'T WANT YOU IN OUR STADIUM.

Cry me a River......Go to a home game then.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Quick question for everyone, a Cowboys fan wearing a Owens dallas jersey to the game, are they stupid, brave, or suicide??? btw no pun intended.

i'll go with stupid. :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1067860 said:
It's simple.

Tough chit, Paco!

There are alot of things around me that I don't want...however, I don't go berserk and try and cause injury because of it! See, I have some self respect and respect for those around me...until it comes down to protecting myself or family...

ALSO, MAYBE WE DON'T WANT YOU ON THE FORUM! Yet here you are...and since you have not broken any forum rules, hey, welcome! You don't see the mods banning you here, do you?

Yep, you display the exact symptoms of a loser eagle fan...!

Try to calm down...talk a long walk off a short pier!

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
last year on monday night didnt the eagle fans throw eggs or something at the team bus??? i remember something like that happining....retards!

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;1067885 said:
Tough chit, Paco!

There are alot of things around me that I don't want...however, I don't go berserk and try and cause injury because of it! See, I have some self respect and respect for those around me...until it comes down to protecting myself or family...

ALSO, MAYBE WE DON'T WANT YOU ON THE FORUM! Yet here you are...and since you have not broken any forum rules, hey, welcome! You don't see the mods banning you here, do you?

Yep, you display the exact symptoms of a loser eagle fan...!

Try to calm down...talk a long walk off a short pier!

hahahahahaha

Is somebody mad?

I think so.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1067860 said:
It's simple.

yo - phoenix - is this an example of the "love" you say the eagle fans really have???

timbo - it's ok. when you're 15 your views will change. wait, 30 for eagles fans so you've got awhile to wait.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
iceberg;1067921 said:
yo - phoenix - is this an example of the "love" you say the eagle fans really have???

timbo - it's ok. when you're 15 your views will change. wait, 30 for eagles fans so you've got awhile to wait.

Phonetic-Talon won't get into these debates...he's a good "fandom"...

(yeah right, he's a "sophisticated troll" probably sitting back laughing and rooting for this boy to put us mean Cowboy fans in their place).

Don't let "phoenix" fool you, Iceberg...be careful with him...he's not the "fandom" he wants to come across as...