I'm goin to the Cowboys/Eagles game this weekend

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
the kid 05;1066734 said:
go get your picture taken with the rocky statue thats finally back in philly if you have time to its a cool statue

BTW, the Rocky statue is located outside of the Philadelphia Art Museum.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1067966 said:

When I was in Philthydelphia (been there many times) I saw that Rocky statue...! It was way cool...sitting right there beside an empty eagle trophy case.

Rocky is a figment of the imagination...just like the eagles...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
iceberg;1067921 said:
yo - phoenix - is this an example of the "love" you say the eagle fans really have???

timbo - it's ok. when you're 15 your views will change. wait, 30 for eagles fans so you've got awhile to wait.

Actually, I've been following the dialogue between Timbos2st and FIVESTARS. FIVESTARS is the aggressor, and instigator. Timbos2st is just defending. You may not agree with what Timbos2st is saying, but sUrely you don't pay FIVESTARS any mind ...he's an in-house instigator of the highest order.

I starting to learn to just ignore him.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I have a request, Could someone buy me a program. In return I will give you the 5 bucks for the program plus send you a copy of the game on Two discs.

Please help me out.

if anyone has a program from the titans game I would do the same.

and if you are curious as to why, I use the programs as case covers for the games like this, and would love to have the road game programs.

example.
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/dvdcovers-1.jpg
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/dvdcovers-8.jpg
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/dvdcovers-7.jpg

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1067892 said:
hahahahahaha

Is somebody mad? I think so.

Be careful Timbo2st ...FIVESTARS is bating you into saying something that will not just hurt him, but others who you'd better believe is following your dialogues.

I think you'd probably do best to just ignore and not mix it up with those who would entrap you.

Best advice ...stay on topic and you can't go wrong; especially on the "Zone."

You feeling as good about Sunday as I am?;)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1067966 said:

Since when? It is outside the old spectrum next door to the new arena across the street from the link...

Grevus

Reaction score
Make sure it's a TO boys jersey and I'm sure it will go over well.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Going to the game??

Wear you a Dallas TO jersey...

Well, maybe not. unless you got some good life insurance.........I'll send you my name and address by PM.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
5Stars;1067975 said:
When I was in Philthydelphia (been there many times) I saw that Rocky statue...! It was way cool...sitting right there beside an empty eagle trophy case.

Rocky is a figment of the imagination...just like the eagles...

Oh my gosh ,,,that wasn't an empty trohy case, that was the case that holds the Declaration of Independence, right accross from the Liberty Bell. You don't get out much do you?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1067985 said:
Be careful Timbo2st ...FIVESTARS is bating you into saying something that will not just hurt him, but others who you'd better believe is following your dialogues.

I think you'd probably do best to just ignore and not mix it up with those who would entrap you.

Best advice ...stay on topic and you can't go wrong; especially on the "Zone."

Shooting fish in a barell is entraptment?

I'm ashamed of you Phonetic-Talon! I THOUGHT we was friends and stuff?

(I knew you were reading...but, you just could'nt resist, could you)?

:laugh2:

Yeah, Timbo...what PT said....

:laugh1:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
theebs;1067992 said:
Since when? It is outside the old spectrum next door to the new arena across the street from the link...

Since they've moved it back to the Art Museum!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
5Stars;1067940 said:
Phonetic-Talon won't get into these debates...he's a good "fandom"...

(yeah right, he's a "sophisticated troll" probably sitting back laughing and rooting for this boy to put us mean Cowboy fans in their place).

Don't let "phoenix" fool you, Iceberg...be careful with him...he's not the "fandom" he wants to come across as...

oh, people are who they are - what i think rarely changes that.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1068000 said:
Since they've moved it back to the Art Museum!

When did they do that the last time I was there was the 02 home opener at the vet. Love that statue, the spectrum was a perfect spot.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1067997 said:
Oh my gosh ,,,that wasn't an empty trohy case, that was the case that holds the Declaration of Independence, right accross from the Liberty Bell. You don't get out much do you?

Like I have said, and will again, Philly is a very cool place to see and visit...maybe not live there, but, it's a cool place....

The people that I met were alright to me, and the food was great! My tears are running now because I wish I had a Philly cheesesteak tonight for supper! The city of Philly has alot to offer...I've been all around those states up there...that's History.

Would I like to go back and visit? Yes I would...!

bewareofdware

Reaction score
go buy a to jersey and a bunch of other stuff so they feel really dumb when he kicks there butt

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
so anyone who can take me up on my offer, buy me a program, I will send you the 5 bucks for the program plus a copy of the game including the post game on dvd, two discs in a case.

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1067985 said:

I'm just ready for the game to start. Can't wait.

Come Monday, I will be here telling the Cowboys fans that they shouldn't start killing themselves, just because their team lost.