I'm going to need some advice

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
IMG-0400.gif

@Corso where for art thou?
In Europe, judging by the steering wheel!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ive found the last long drives Ive take that I like listening to audio books
I was listening to Dark Adventure Radio Theater, which is like those old radio dramas from the 20's-30's, but focusing on Lovecraftian tales.
Very high quality and great takes on the old short stories.
They turned Dagon into a War of the Worlds like radio broadcast.
Call of Cthulhu was a policeman's recount of his investigation into the nephew's demise like a hard boiled Dashiell Hammett yarn.
At The Mountains of Madness was put together like old time news clips with live interviews with the Antarctic expedition team complete with radio fuzz-out and 1920's cigarette commercials, but Lovecraftian.

Overall great way to pass the miles behind me.

Corso

Reaction score
First, Raleigh is really nice. I hope you find you place there.

I drove from NJ to Alabama this past February. And I drove from NJ to Atlanta GA the year before. But I was not alone for either trip. I used the WAZE app to navigate. It pretty good because it alerts you to delays and cops that might be set up in radar traps.
Ended up being Durham. Right on Duke's East campus.

Lot of trees here... makes me want to go find Bigfoot.

Xelda

Reaction score
Ended up being Durham. Right on Duke's East campus.

Lot of trees here... makes me want to go find Bigfoot.
This is why we can't have nice things. Everyone got you safely to NC only for you to take up chasing big, hairy monsters. I wash my hands of the whole mess. I won't miss you (has a bout of sniffoos). I'm not crying, those are allergies.

Sorry to be so late to the big move, Corso. I didn't see the thread while you were preparing. I hope you will be happy there and beating off nuns with a stick. Keep the burly ones and a few slow ones around for your Bigfoot adventures though. I actually know someone in Durham... oh wait, that's you.

nobody

Reaction score
This is why we can't have nice things. Everyone got you safely to NC only for you to take up chasing big, hairy monsters. I wash my hands of the whole mess. I won't miss you (has a bout of sniffoos). I'm not crying, those are allergies.

Sorry to be so late to the big move, Corso. I didn't see the thread while you were preparing. I hope you will be happy there and beating off nuns with a stick. Keep the burly ones and a few slow ones around for your Bigfoot adventures though. I actually know someone in Durham... oh wait, that's you.
Dang it, who let that chef in and why did he insist on chopping onions!?

Corso

Reaction score

Alright. I'll send people in my stead with body cams and go-pros attached to undetermined angles of interest.
Do you see the sacrifices I'm willing to make for you?!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Alright. I'll send people in my stead with body cams and go-pros attached to undetermined angles of interest.
Do you see the sacrifices I'm willing to make for you?!
Ruined your best stick, didn't you? But I guess the nuns feel a little less lonely now.