I'm in tank mode with a loss tonight

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
If we get stomped by Daniel Jones of all people. Absolutely tank. There is no hope left and coming back from that.

morat1959

Reaction score
My only enjoyment is pulling for this team to lose every game. I literally cringe every time they do something positive. 1-16 is a great place to be this season.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not that I believe in this team whatsoever with a win but I'm full on top 5 pick tank mode with a loss tonight. For the draft pick but even more so the embarrassment it causes the front office to maybe change as much as this lunatic will change.

Consider it a team enema. Ultimately this is what we should all be rooting for right now but I understand once the ball is kicked off the fan takes over.

Having said that, we roll tonight. Rooted in talent.

Giants! Cowboys! (Giants)
There's just no way, despite the defense and limited offense, that this team will get a top 5 draft pick. I think it's a stretch to even think we'll get a top 10 pick. If we continue to have a horrible season, I'm guessing somewhere between 10-15 at best. I'm not really sure that it helps us anyway. Clearly, we are not drafting a QB that high now, unlikely to draft an OL that soon with the youth we have now and a RT if needed can be had later. Maybe a top WR? RB is unlikely. DE is unlikely that high. Who knows? I still think we'll be no worse than 9-7.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
My only enjoyment is pulling for this team to lose every game. I literally cringe every time they do something positive. 1-16 is a great place to be this season.
That's sad; why even follow them this year? I see no value to it. If they had the #1 pick in the draft, it just means a trade for more draft picks.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Weak.

Tanking is why the NFL Draft Top 10 should be a random draw so tanking is pointless

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Unfortunately a top 5 pick is a pipe dream. Dak will do just enough positive things on the field to ruin that for us. Top 12 is more realistic. There are usually 8-12 blue chip prospects per season so that may work out.
I wanna agree with this but i dont know. The schedule is TOUGH

The commanders and Giants arent guarantees anymore. Only guarantee W i see is the Panthers game

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Not that I believe in this team whatsoever with a win but I'm full on top 5 pick tank mode with a loss tonight. For the draft pick but even more so the embarrassment it causes the front office to maybe change as much as this lunatic will change.

Consider it a team enema. Ultimately this is what we should all be rooting for right now but I understand once the ball is kicked off the fan takes over.

100% they lose tonight the season will implode with their schedule and the quitters on this team. Tank mode for sure if they leave NY 1-3.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Can't really be in tank mode when you signed Dak and CD to massive extensions and have Diggs and Parsons on deck next, which we all know this front office will sign because they love their own. So we will be married to this core of players. Doubt a top 5 pick is going to help much because they will be placed in this toxic atmosphere.

Also a good tank requires a front office with a vision who can make the picks count. Do you trust this front office to do that? We need to be able to hit on more than just the occasional 1st rounder. Rounds 2-3 is where this front office is really bad. And heck, even too many 1st round misses i.e. LVE, Taco, Mazi.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So they extend Dak and Ceedee - and then proceed to go into tank mode. Wow...what an epic embarrassment that would be.

However, it likely wouldn't change anything.

Fire Mike and promote Zimmer
We'd draft a RB with a top 5 pick
Bargain shop for DE/DTs
Sign a converted S to play LB
Resign Parsons to a record setting deal

Hadenough

Reaction score

That would be a complete waste of a top 5 pick unless they select a QB.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can't really be in tank mode when you signed Dak and CD to massive extensions and have Diggs and Parsons on deck next, which we all know this front office will sign because they love their own. So we will be married to this core of players. Doubt a top 5 pick is going to help much because they will be placed in this toxic atmosphere
Diggs is already signed to a huge deal