I'm predicting...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
:lmao2:

That was pretty much tucking his tail and running. Typical.

"****, the 3-4 owns ALL!!!!!! You just wait, when Spears and Ferguson have a Bazillion sacks this year, I will come back and claim my superiority to every living creature on this planet!!!!"

Disclaimer: Unless on the 99.9% chance I am wrong, I will fall away into oblivion and forget any such "bet" proposed to me

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BS Hos

You keep going off on tangents. I knocked out the bubbling theme in this thread KO.

Addressed the 3-4 DE role. Our D's wuss 4-3 of the past and oh my - a 4-3 can attack too? I'm not running anywhere boy. But keep on propping yourself and silliness. Out.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
BS Hos

You keep going off on tangents. I knocked out the bubbling theme in this thread KO.

Addressed the 3-4 DE role. Our D's wuss 4-3 of the past and oh my - a 4-3 can attack too? I'm not running anywhere boy. But keep on propping yourself and silliness. Out.

A 4 line post is a tangent, but your 5 paragraph rants on the uber greatness of the 3-4 aren't? :rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You are so infatuated with Darren Howard. Do you want a special title for him or something? I can help you out.

We are attacking this year because we added players who can do it.

Please try and tell me we could have attacked with a 3-4 and our personnel last year. Ridiculous.

It isn't the scheme, it's the people in it.

The Coaching and Schemes?, gameplanning etc are CRITICAL. To think coaching means nothing is REDICULOUS but keep professing that.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hos makes a very good point Nors. It isn't the scheme as much as it is the players themselves. You need players that can make any scheme work. Last year's squad would have been horrible for the 3-4.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:

Nors DOB: January 1, 1965

Hos DOB: May 8, 1964

Shall I continue to take you behind the woodshed or will you cease this nonsense?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Think for a second, the only team to EVER succesfully run the 4-4 was the Chicago Bears. Why? Because they had one of the greatest assortment of DL and LBs ever assembled. Was it the scheme, or the players?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
BS Hos

Tangents?

You went off on the tangent of "occupy and engage" and I corrected you and told you there is a post that provides a link that is written by someone who is an authority not someone who acts like one and has no clue.

You're the one who left the original discussion I just set you straight and gave you a chance to put your money where your mouth is and you wussed out. Or did you get "occupied and engaged?"

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Hos makes a very good point Nors. It isn't the scheme as much as it is the players themselves. You need players that can make any scheme work. Last year's squad would have been horrible for the 3-4.

Ask yourself this 1 question:

Coaching doesn't matter?

Jimmy Johnson, Switzer?
Parcells, Bellicheck, Campo?

Lombardi did nothing????? - his players won all that? Coaches are what Bufoons, Jesters, Clowns????? Mean nothing? Gameplanning and schemes mean nothing? If you all truly believe that man the fat lady already sang.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Think for a second, the only team to EVER succesfully run the 4-4 was the Chicago Bears. Why? Because they had one of the greatest assortment of DL and LBs ever assembled. Was it the scheme, or the players?

Great coaches, schemes and players on that team. Thanks for agreeing.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
Great coaches, schemes and players on that team. Thanks for agreeing.

Yeah, because we all know how great Ditka was after he left the Bears...... :banghead:

And schemes mean nothing without good players to carry them out.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Coaches too.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nors said:
Ellis demanding trades and shouting match with Parcells. .

my money is on the fact that you'll never quit making crap up...

show any of us one shred of evidence that says Ellis "demanded" a trade...

you wonder why I repsond to your posts and basically call you a turd or a troll, its because of this kind of junk

David

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Yeah, because we all know how great Ditka was after he left the Bears...... :banghead:

Exactly.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Buddy Ryan had a good run in Philly and Ditka late in career lost it at NO.

Players, Coaches and schemes. You need all 3.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nors said:

Ryan was a lousy head coach, and Ditka was terrible in New Orleans

David

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
my money is on the fact that you'll never quit making crap up...

show any of us one shred of evidence that says Ellis "demanded" a trade...

you wonder why I repsond to your posts and basically call you a turd or a troll, its because of this kind of junk

David
It was in the press - all last week? Call me a turd for reporting that? Get a life. Again talk FOOTBALL - you can't.

Just like this time last year the AB incident "never happened". It did HAPPEN just like Ellis/Parcells shouting match. Your posts are GARBAGE and please go back and restart GROZ, Parcells is terrible coach and Howard and 4-3 are coming bile.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:

Buddy Ryan was a cheating, low life piece of garbage that wasnt fit to coach a pee-wee team. He had great coordinators and a 3 time MVP and the best D in the NFL covering his ***.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
It was in the press - all last week? Call me a turd for reporting that? Get a life. Again talk FOOTBALL - you can't.

Just like this time last year the AB incident "never happened". It did HAPPEN just like Ellis/Parcells shouting match. Your posts are GARBAGE and please go back and restart GROZ, Parcells is terrible coach and Howard and 4-3 are coming bile.
Ellis demanding a trade was in the press?

No he didn't. Provide a link.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nors said:

again, show us ONE smidgit of an article that says Ellis demanded a trade Nors...plain english, do you not understand?

I read everything everyone else did, and saw nothing of the sort, so unless you have access to some info the rest of the world doest, please quit wasting everyones time with b/s posts...if you dont want people to refer to you as a troll or a turd, quit making garbage up

David