I'm sad, they're still my Mom and Dad's Cowboys but I can't buy in at all!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't posted in a long time, been doing life and other things, but one thing I've noticed when I pop in here the pulse of the fans for the most part rings true to what I'm experiencing and feeling.

This organization is even more pathetic than I originally have been thinking. Their actions prove that they could care less about us as fans nor do they care about winning. We seen them get humiliated by the 9ers and now uprising Packers the last few years without resistance. The culture created by Jerry only spawns lazy weak players with the emotional toughness of a 5 year old whom dropped their Ice Cream cone.

I hate that I've lost complete faith in this team, I use to love following the offseason and getting excited over training camp but I feel nothing at this point because I know it's a circus ran by an old inept broken down salesman who is overtaken by greed... I'm a very positive person by nature, always trying to look for the good in people and situations but this Cowboys machine is a complete mess.

Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent... Much love..
I get it. And I understand how you feel. Glad you are still posting here JonEric.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't posted in a long time, been doing life and other things, but one thing I've noticed when I pop in here the pulse of the fans for the most part rings true to what I'm experiencing and feeling.

This organization is even more pathetic than I originally have been thinking. Their actions prove that they could care less about us as fans nor do they care about winning. We seen them get humiliated by the 9ers and now uprising Packers the last few years without resistance. The culture created by Jerry only spawns lazy weak players with the emotional toughness of a 5 year old whom dropped their Ice Cream cone.

I hate that I've lost complete faith in this team, I use to love following the offseason and getting excited over training camp but I feel nothing at this point because I know it's a circus ran by an old inept broken down salesman who is overtaken by greed... I'm a very positive person by nature, always trying to look for the good in people and situations but this Cowboys machine is a complete mess.

Hey no worries
If I was under 30 I probably wouldn't even follow the NFL
Or what's left of it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell that to your colleague who's response is to take a metaphoric dump on the OP with evoking of the"leave the forums" trolling.
Moderators are members. Every single CowboysZone member has opinions about everything.

I read @jazzcat22 's opinion long before you reposted it. That was his opinion. I did not have a problem with it. I would have replied to his comment if I had.

That said, every member can give their opinions of their fellow members' comments whenever they so choose. Hopefully, the site rules are kept in the back of our minds whenever we do so. :laugh:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys win a SB, all the rats who have jumped off the ship will try and crawl back on.
Rock, for the umpteenth time…this is a Cowboys fan opinion forum. It is entirely acceptable on this forum for a Cowboys fan to state what they like or don’t like about the team without being called a fair weather fan or “rats jumping off a ship”, or any other name just because they have shared feelings you don’t like.NO ONE HERE GETS TO DEFINE THE “RIGHT WAY” TO BE A COWBOYS FAN.

Conversely, you are welcome to express your opinions about the team and you have the right to disagree with anyone else’s opinion. But you do not have the right to name call any member here. Period.

Respect matters. Consider this a warning.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I've lost a lot of faith, too, primarily because I'm starting to feel like the old lady in "Titanic".

It's not a good feeling.

"It's been X years!"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rock, for the umpteenth time…this is a Cowboys fan opinion forum. It is entirely acceptable on this forum for a Cowboys fan to state what they like or don’t like about the team without being called a fair weather fan or “rats jumping off a ship”, or any other name just because they have shared feelings you don’t like.NO ONE HERE GETS TO DEFINE THE “RIGHT WAY” TO BE A COWBOYS FAN.

Conversely, you are welcome to express your opinions about the team and you have the right to disagree with anyone else’s opinion. But you do not have the right to name call any member here. Period.

Respect matters. Consider this a warning.
People call me worse daily. Even questioning my 21 year military service so excuse me if I get upset with them from time to time.

Blitzen

Reaction score

Definitely reasonable to not be as interested in a team that collapsed in the worst possible fashion at home (where they had been undefeated on the season) in the playoffs as the number 2 seed and clear path to the NFCCG (without having to face SF). Then this offseason that seems to scream punt for the 2024 season.

They may surprise us-who knows? Try not to listen to those who tell you to not take the game too seriously only to chastise you for not showing more unwavering support and faith in the team. All good vibes to you and yours. Enjoy the rest of life that much more-and if the team becomes more interesting then we can tune in even more.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
If the Cowboys win a SB, all the rats who have jumped off the ship will try and crawl back on.
If they win a super bowl? That's hilarious. The top 3 players on the roster don't give a rat's behind about anything other than their next contract.

CWR

Reaction score
1st practice in TC is tomorrow. Things will brighten up. That means regular season is not too far away.
We will get to see the new young players along with the uprising 2nd and 3rd year players. And we will see how the lack of offseason moves in FA was a brilliant move (or non moves) by the FO.
:thumbup:
Fwiw, I am excited about this draft class and I think most of what we lost was probably sound decision making. What infuriates me is not going after a RB and DT.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they win a super bowl? That's hilarious. The top 3 players on the roster don't give a rat's behind about anything other than their next contract.
How do you know they’re any different than the other holdouts across the league? I guess those other teams holdouts do give a rats behind?