Video: I'm seriously going to miss this guy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And each of them contradict your loyalty theory.
No it doesn't. They were loyal to Wade Phillips too. He should've been fired a year pro. The Cowboys in the past have a tendency of holding on to players a year too late. Sometimes 2 years too late. IMO, Witten hasn't helped this offense positively in 2 or 3 years.

Gilbert_Gottfried

Reaction score
Glad Witten is soon-to-be-gone, everybody hates the teacher's pet. The dude has been so divisive. Part of T.O. being ousted, now Dez. ****. Go announce Monday Night Lame Football. Let some young TE's develop and get snaps on this team finally. :mad:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Did we replace a HOF player with scrubs?
That HOF-er should've been replaced 3 years ago.

And we know nothing of the others, Coach.

You don't NEED a HOF TE to get the job done.

Next................

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That HOF-er should've been replaced 3 years ago.

And we know nothing of the others, Coach.

You don't NEED a HOF TE to get the job done.

Next................

3 years ago when we had no QB? Or last year when he made the pro bowl?

You can't replace that caliber of player with scrubs, but we are apparently going to try in 2018.

Seven

Reaction score
3 years ago when we had no QB? Or last year when he made the pro bowl?

You can't replace that caliber of player with scrubs, but we are apparently going to try in 2018.
Does the "QB" do the running for TE's now?

Witten has been running the 40 in about a week and a half for several years now.

You liked those 3rd and 10+ and he was always a yard short?

Prove their scrubs.............you can't because Witten was always on the field.

I'll order the veal............and wait.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does the "QB" do the running for TE's now?

Witten has been running the 40 in about a week and a half for several years now.

You liked those 3rd and 10+ and he was always a yard short?

Prove their scrubs.............you can't because Witten was always on the field.

I'll order the veal............and wait.

When was Witten ever a speed merchant? His game has never been about speed and out running people.

I don't have to prove they are scrubs. Thats what they are until THEY prove otherwise. Want to bet we draft a TE in the first 2 rounds next year?

Seven

Reaction score
When was Witten ever a speed merchant? His game has never been about speed and out running people.

I don't have to prove they are scrubs. Thats what they are until THEY prove otherwise. Want to bet we draft a TE in the first 2 rounds next year?

Never said he was a speed demon. Nice spin. But he regressed in that department drastically. You should know this.

You can't prove they're scrubs. Sad thing is, you KNOW this yet continue to customize your agenda.

When has Dallas ever NOT drafted a tight end? Stay away from Vegas.

conner01

Reaction score
The problem with Witt is he never wanted to help out the younger players. It's pretty much a known thing that Witt does not mentor or help the younger TE's. The only help they get from him is watching him.
Only one knucklehead

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Witten was amazing. Best TE in Cowboys history and probably one of the best ever. Sad to see him go, but it is time for him to go. His leadership will be sorely missed, but its time for new leaders to take the mantle.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It’s weird that this video won’t play while embedded. I didn’t get a copyright notice when I uploaded it. Guess i will have to double check it